Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Power Throw affect the Helios' Deconstructor?

Orrion_the_Kitsune

Question

6 answers to this question

AFAIK:

The damage bonus on consecutive throws doesn't apply. Companions and spectres generally can't get conditional bonuses. I'm sure there's some exception and IDK what it is, though

I think the Punch Through did apply, at some point, but can't recall off the top of my head whether that was changed or not.

1 minute ago, Tyreaus said:

AFAIK:

The damage bonus on consecutive throws doesn't apply. Companions and spectres generally can't get conditional bonuses. I'm sure there's some exception and IDK what it is, though

I think the Punch Through did apply, at some point, but can't recall off the top of my head whether that was changed or not.

The punch through applies to enemies but not objects (including bubbles, which renders it pretty worthless) but if the damage bonus doesn't apply then there is legit no reason to use the mod.

6 minutes ago, Orrion_the_Kitsune said:

The punch through applies to enemies but not objects (including bubbles, which renders it pretty worthless) but if the damage bonus doesn't apply then there is legit no reason to use the mod.

Certainly not on Helios, but if you like using Glaives yourself, the 300% bonus damage isn't too shabby. Can be an effective replacement for base damage mods.

Plus 29.5 added a flight speed bonus to the mod. So that's a neat little plus.

hace 15 horas, Tyreaus dijo:

Certainly not on Helios, but if you like using Glaives yourself, the 300% bonus damage isn't too shabby. Can be an effective replacement for base damage mods.

Plus 29.5 added a flight speed bonus to the mod. So that's a neat little plus.

Not replaceable for base dmg mods on glaives, it is multiplicative dmg added after every other dmg type but faction mods (smite). You want sac steel, sac pressure, amalgam organ shatterer, smite, volatile quick return, heavy dmg, and power throw. Prob forgetting one or 2 mods as I'm mentioning then from memory. Power throw is one of the most powerfull mods in the game

On 2021-09-01 at 11:14 AM, (XBOX)revolutionassas said:

Not replaceable for base dmg mods on glaives, it is multiplicative dmg added after every other dmg type but faction mods (smite). You want sac steel, sac pressure, amalgam organ shatterer, smite, volatile quick return, heavy dmg, and power throw. Prob forgetting one or 2 mods as I'm mentioning then from memory. Power throw is one of the most powerfull mods in the game

The Deconstructor has a 0% crit chance and a 1x crit damage multiplier.

hace 5 horas, Orrion_the_Kitsune dijo:

The Deconstructor has a 0% crit chance and a 1x crit damage multiplier.

I was mentioning a glaive prime build, not an helios prime deconstructor build, thats why I specified it and also quoted the guy mentioning it. Tbh, deconstructor prime was decent until the nerf. I would just use any other sentinel weapon that can use mods from the vig set

Archived