Vent Kids Standing

(PSN)llTTATTll

Question

Hello i was wondering about Vent Kid Standing on the daily rest my Vent Kid standing didnt reset for me to gain more Vent Kid Standing. When the time came for the Daily reset i ran some vent kid races ran enough races to rank up but when i went back to rank up it says im elible to rank up but it still says 32,453/44,000 and i ran enough races to rank up. It kinda upsets me because ishould be able to rank up now im gonna lose about 12,000 standing points for the day because its not recording the standing i gained. What do i need to do?

6 answers to this question

Have you tried a relog?  Did you rank up Mastery today?  That sometimes messes with your daily cap.  Otherwise rank up tomorrow? 
Not sure what could cause that.

4 minutes ago, Gibsonx said:

It might be that it only counts a race once per iteration of the race. Try a different open world

You can repeat the same race as much as you like, it will count as standing/affinity every time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PSN)llTTATTll said:

i ran some vent kid races ran enough races to rank up

Were you checking if you've had enough standing to rank up on the "mission progress" screen by any chance?

I find that it's often bugged out on open worlds - the standing you gain is added to your pre-mission standing twice. The effect is purely visual though - the standing is counted correctly once you go back to town. This seems to be the same with all the open world syndicates

E. g. I have 10K Cetus standing, go on the plains and earn another 20K. Then the mission progress screen will be telling me that I now have 50K standing, but when I go back to town, I will only have 30K.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Were you checking if you've had enough standing to rank up on the "mission progress" screen by any chance?

I find that it's often bugged out on open worlds - the standing you gain is added to your pre-mission standing twice. The effect is purely visual though - the standing is counted correctly once you go back to town. This seems to be the same with all the open world syndicates

E. g. I have 10K Cetus standing, go on the plains and earn another 20K. Then the mission progress screen will be telling me that I now have 50K standing, but when I go back to town, I will only have 30K.

it says im eligible to rank up when i click rank up cause ik i ran enough races to rank up but the standing says like 34,500/44,000 but like i said when i did races it didnt credit me standing since the reset my standing to use is still 0 it never reset after daily reset

1 hour ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

it says im eligible to rank up when i click rank up cause ik i ran enough races to rank up but the standing says like 34,500/44,000 but like i said when i did races it didnt credit me standing since the reset my standing to use is still 0 it never reset after daily reset

27 minutes ago, (PSN)llTTATTll said:

Were you playing around the daily reset? It could be that it reset without you noticing and then you reached your cap again. If it doesn't reset on the next daily reset then contact support. They're terrible about standing-related issues but if it's a problem with your account then they should be able to fix it.

• Like 2