Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma for Eidolon Hunts?

Lucid_Wolf

Question

Is there still reason to run Chroma for eidolon hunts? I mean I still see people using him but on the other hand, a properly modded Arquebex on Voidrid can 2 shot anything on the Hunts. 

What are the upsides and downsides to both? Would love to know more as I don't typically run meta groups on hunts. 

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

On 2021-09-01 at 11:50 AM, Alpha__Wolf said:

Is there still reason to run Chroma for eidolon hunts? I mean I still see people using him but on the other hand, a properly modded Arquebex on Voidrid can 2 shot anything on the Hunts. 

What are the upsides and downsides to both? Would love to know more as I don't typically run meta groups on hunts. 

Thanks!

DE's past updates killed Chroma as the DPS for many missions. Chroma/Prime are literally sent to freezer. DE PLEASE restore the original mechanics to allow players to refresh the damage BUFF as before!!!!! Why do you kill this frame many players loved????

3 hours ago, George_PPS said:

DE's past updates killed Chroma as the DPS for many missions. Chroma/Prime are literally sent to freezer. DE PLEASE restore the original mechanics to allow players to refresh the damage BUFF as before!!!!! Why do you kill this frame many players loved????

Hema no longer charge damage? I'm just still confident that it works and you can comfortably charge your secondary or archgun.  Or gunblade, who is still available for hunting. But if it doesn't work, then it's sad.

6 hours ago, George_PPS said:

I wouldn't be mad if they allowed self damage back as a passive for him. I can't imagine everyone being on the same page for that though. 

Archived