Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Chart Updated as best as I can

AmberFirerain

Question

It may not have everything yet; but I think it does; I try my best to come back and update it as new things are released. I am not the best at using spreadsheet so it's not as impressive as some of the other ones released in the past but last I checked they were outdated; and didn't include a lot of the more recent and modern releases. I try to check back monthly so let me know if I missed anything and I hope this helps people with whatever they need.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dnbRZBcYWGnQksjrXCHrHveXD-8fYzYTDLJWWv2OW4M/edit?usp=sharing

7 answers to this question

Kind of bugs me that there's no identifiable order to how things are listed, but otherwise nice to have.

I have something similar I use via spreadsheets but I only use it to keep track of what has and hasn't been maxed and whether or not I like it, for the sake of keeping track of what I need to work on next and what I want to consider putting more work into.

I mean, listing every mr fodder in the game must have taken quite some time, I don't want to sheet on your work, that is generous, but...

Why would I ever bother using a separate sheet when I can just check in the codex what is yet to master ? Everything is listed the instant a new update comes out, it is organised in different categories, there are pictures of the things, it is easy to see when something is mastered...

Maybe I'm missing something that makes your spreadsheet amazing, but as it stands, I just wished you used your time and energy on something else.

Like a spreadsheet of all the primes and their parts, where you could check off specific pieces or all of a prime's component at once. Back when I was missing half the primes, I often hesitated "did I build this weapon ? Or maybe I just never got anything from it actually ? Which one of those 2 primes is missing the least amount of pieces ? Which one is vaulted right now ?"  There, a spreadsheet that could answer all those questions at a glance would be immensely more useful.

4 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Why would I ever bother using a separate sheet when I can just check in the codex what is yet to master ? Everything is listed the instant a new update comes out, it is organised in different categories, there are pictures of the things, it is easy to see when something is mastered...

Actually, the problem is that our profile and the codex does not list everything available for mastery.  For some inexplicable reason, some rare and/or one-time exclusive items simply do not show up until you acquire and start ranking them.  While at our MR there will not be too many of these left, here are at least 4 that I am still missing and you can check to see if you can find them in your profile or codex:

Feverspine (I cannot find any board in my codex, though the others do show up in my Profile -> Equipment)
Excalibur Prime
Lato Prime
Skana Prime

There's even a (now outdated) thread about this issue some time back:

Il y a 17 heures, MqToasty a dit :

Actually, the problem is that our profile and the codex does not list everything available for mastery.  For some inexplicable reason, some rare and/or one-time exclusive items simply do not show up until you acquire and start ranking them.  While at our MR there will not be too many of these left, here are at least 4 that I am still missing and you can check to see if you can find them in your profile or codex:

Feverspine (I cannot find any board in my codex, though the others do show up in my Profile -> Equipment)
Excalibur Prime
Lato Prime
Skana Prime

There's even a (now outdated) thread about this issue some time back:

Uh, that would be a good reason indeed !

Tho it makes sense that the founder items don't appear, would trigger so many OCDs XD.

And yeah, I did mean codex/profile. I didn't check boards in a while but I'm sure I remember seeing them somewhere in game. Was before deimos tho, so I can't confirm that the infested board is or is not there. 

But I mean, if that's the only thing missing, my point very much still stands.

If there are other things missing tho, I'd be very much interested in knowing which.

And again, not sheeting on it, if it helps some people, why the f not !

Just whish such good will was put in something potentially more usefull.

5 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Uh, that would be a good reason indeed !

Tho it makes sense that the founder items don't appear, would trigger so many OCDs XD.

And yeah, I did mean codex/profile. I didn't check boards in a while but I'm sure I remember seeing them somewhere in game. Was before deimos tho, so I can't confirm that the infested board is or is not there. 

But I mean, if that's the only thing missing, my point very much still stands.

If there are other things missing tho, I'd be very much interested in knowing which.

And again, not sheeting on it, if it helps some people, why the f not !

Just whish such good will was put in something potentially more usefull.

There are many more missing, though I suspect it changes from version to version.  Comparing the Profile -> Equipment numbers of a low-MR player who is sitting near the top of the ESO chart to mine, they have less total in every category except Companions, Vehicles (neither of us have Feverspine) and Amps.  I'm obviously not going to comb through their equipment and do a detailed diff, but just scanning several of the smaller categories I found them missing:

Warframe: Excal Umbra (understandable, due to spoiler issues).
Robotic: The 3 Hound weapons Akaten, Batoten, Lacerten, as well as Prisma Burst Laser and Prisma Shade.
Archgun & Archmelee: Imperator Vandal and Prisma Veritux.

So, I would say OP's efforts are well worth it, especially for lower-MR players who wish to have a comprehensive check list.

Archived