So let’s talk AkMagnus Prime!? Now that Magnus is coming September 8th…

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Indeed, I'm pretty surprised it wasn't the case in the reveal. If nothing else, perhaps Baro could being it at some point, like the Akvasto Prime?

I haven't found any info mentioning if the Akvasto originated from Baro or not, so I don't see why he couldn't introduce another pair of Prime guns that isn't from a Prime Access.

• (That actually makes me wonder if we'll ever see a single Jagara or Stiletto prime, not to get off-topic)

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

If nothing else, perhaps Baro could being it at some point, like the Akvasto Prime?

It took 5 years to get AkVasto Prime and it finally came when Nova Prime was unvaulted the second time I believe.

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

personally the ONLY secondaries i use are dual secondaries

I find this funny because I only ever use one-handed secondaries. One-handed has the distinct advantage of being able to dual wield glaives. I love dual wielding a pistol and glaive. Pew pew BOOM pew pew BOOM

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leqesai said:
18 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

I find this funny because I only ever use one-handed secondaries. One-handed has the distinct advantage of being able to dual wield glaives. I love dual wielding a pistol and glaive. Pew pew BOOM pew pew BOOM

for me its about aesthetics.

Want me to ruin the Naru syandana for you?

Edited by Joezone619

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

It took 5 years to get AkVasto Prime and it finally came when Nova Prime was unvaulted the second time I believe.

Was the Akimbo version part of her Unvaulting pack? 

• I remember getting the Trinity / Nova dual unvaulted things back in 2020, but it only came with a lone built Vasto, so that's part of why I thought of Baro.

Although waiting a long time for a Prime weapon (Whether it's confirmed or hypothetical) that you'd love to use isn't easy I'm sure. I'd been thinking about a Lesion Prime myself, but Nidus doesn't seem to have any Primed-Infested weapons with him sadly.

41 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

See I’m ok with just Magnus Prime, Mesa Agility stance, deadly Maneuvers and her passive will compliment it well. But my hesitation is dumping 8 forma in it ton only have AkMagnus prime come out that week or something soon. I mean I suppose I could just farm both it that happens. There really is no rush. And I’ll enjoy both. So idk really just want to know if and when it’s coming. 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

So it wasn’t advertised but the link and bp relic was available to farm during that unvaulting

Ooh, that's interesting to learn :)

I suppose eventually Baro must have come across his own relics that contain the Link & Akvasto BP after that.

There's plenty of weapons that could do with being singled apart from their Akimbo selves, at the very least for more Mastery down the road. That could be said for dual melee weapons as well now that I think about it. Baro already sells a single Viper Wraith, which is completely separate from the Twin Viper Wraith crafting-requirement-wise, so that'd be more reason to introduce single / Akimbo versions of certain weapons; The AkMagnus Prime would be a good starting point for that considering a non-prime of that existed for a long time now.

Wait, I just found this on Twitter:

Hm @[DE]Danielle, any thoughts on this? No rush though :)

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Found a couple of typos a moment ago.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...