Vent Kids Standing

(PSN)llTTATTll

13 minutes ago, (PSN)llTTATTll said:

Its been 2 days now why isnt my vent kids resetting on daily reset?

I've seen your thread in PhP, no one on the forums is going to be able to help you more than the regulars who hang there. 

If you are getting progression stuck and you believe it is a bug, you are gonna need to make a support ticket. We on the forums are going to be powerless to help you at this point. 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I know it sucks to wait, but explain that you think it is a progression stopper issue with your account specifically and they will likely get a quicker look at it than if you just bill it as "missing standing" or something like that. 

They may answer sooner than you think, if you keep your explanation brief and to the point. If there is something you or the people in PhP are missing, they will be able to figure it out for you. 

Good luck! 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I've seen your thread in PhP, no one on the forums is going to be able to help you more than the regulars who hang there. 

If you are getting progression stuck and you believe it is a bug, you are gonna need to make a support ticket. We on the forums are going to be powerless to help you at this point. 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I know it sucks to wait, but explain that you think it is a progression stopper issue with your account specifically and they will likely get a quicker look at it than if you just bill it as "missing standing" or something like that. 

They may answer sooner than you think, if you keep your explanation brief and to the point. If there is something you or the people in PhP are missing, they will be able to figure it out for you. 

Good luck! 

i bpught something from vent kid shop and it reset lol

• Like 1