Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to remove "Hey Kiddo" altogether

TurianGarrus

Why is there no option to completely remove "Hey Kiddo" altogether? It's pure nightmare fuel and only time will tell when I get sleep problems from it, and DE, You're Canadian and aren't Canadians the nicest? Why are You scaring the living daylight out of Your playerbase and possibly risking it PTSD?

EDIT: This is the 2nd time IN A ROW I get Hey Kiddo'd! (Yes, I have the Donda since YEARS ago)

Frostynovaprime GIF by Warframe

Just now, TurianGarrus said:

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope NOPE.

Not having any of it. *Shatters ship windshield and escapes on Archwing, leaving the ship to its fate*

He follows you... always, even into the void. 

But in all seriousness I guess it couldn't hurt to have yet another toggle, DE makes them for almost everything as long as it doesn't break the game. 

4 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

He follows you... always, even into the void. 

But in all seriousness I guess it couldn't hurt to have yet another toggle, DE makes them for almost everything as long as it doesn't break the game. 

"DE makes Toggles for almost everything as long as it doesn't break the game" Yeah right.......  *Remembers still needing a toggle for auto exposure to this day since Updae 28*

15 hours ago, TurianGarrus said:

Why is there no option to completely remove "Hey Kiddo" altogether? It's pure nightmare fuel and only time will tell when I get sleep problems from it

How is it "pure nightmare fuel?"

How in the world can you get sleep problems?

It isn't as if the dude is a jump scare and flies to your face and screams.  I've seen him twice and one of those time I redid the quest to make sure he'd show up.

6 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

How is it "pure nightmare fuel?"

How in the world can you get sleep problems?

It isn't as if the dude is a jump scare and flies to your face and screams.  I've seen him twice and one of those time I redid the quest to make sure he'd show up.

You can't really ask that question. Some people are scared of bugs and will run away hiding behind close doors from them. While I can just step on them. Though I don't think Wally was ment to be around for this long. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Some people are scared of bugs and will run away hiding behind close doors from them.

But a bug a real.  A bug can spread disease.  A bug can move.  A bug can jump.  The hey kiddo guy can't do anything.  Again, he's not even a jump scare.  I've seen him twice and one time was because I reran the quest to make sure I'd see him.

He's not "pure nightmare fuel" and if someone loses sleep over a tiny change of static pixels in the ship after shooting, blasting, burning, exploding, lazering, shotguning, freezing, infecting, electrocuting, and whatever else then they have more problems than DE can help with.

Archived