Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe music radio station's

(PSN)Lxckeheartt

Ya' know, Nora is supposed to be a DJ, but never does her actual job. It's incredibly out of character for her to keep on harassing us while NOT showing off her talent. She's a one-note, hollow shell of a character. Might as well go for it, there's plenty of worthless, broken vanity projects already in the game. This'll add some much needed variety to the music & potentially make Nora interesting for once.

In saying that, I believe we could make an in-game radio unique. Instead of going the typical route of licensed songs, why not have collaborative efforts to create original music for the game? Get whatever artists you like, or even have the sound team go ham like they did with the two songs they made.

21 hours ago, (PSN)Lxckeheartt said:

i know getting good licenced songs can be hard

Problem solving:
Tons of fan music (pretty quality stuff too (and some not so quality stuff)) has been made. I'm sure lots of these artists would appreciate the recognition and it bypasses any current and more importantly, future legal issues with licenses.
Plus, I'm sure there are a ton of unheard of, underrated indie artists (not affiliated with Warframe unlike aforementioned fan music) that would give a very generous license. I know I would be the first in line to request to have my own music placed in Warframe if it meant getting more listeners for my years of hard work.

Likewise, for the business side of things, radio stations could easily become a new form of revenue for DE, either through plat sales of new stations you can buy, or, considering they will be using other folks music, make the radio stations part of tennogen.

Archived