Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 6 - September 10

[DE]Dudley

12 hours ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Ik that. Shouldn’t have written somehow. It made me seem unsure.

Could I have that that first part in english please.

Edit:
Never mind, I thought about it a bit more and figured this below is what you meant.

I know that. Shouldn’t have written somehow. It made me seem unsure.

I have heaps of stuff around my ship, I've only maxed out a few of my areas, you must have a lot placed to have hit capacity across all areas.  :cool:

16 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Could I have that that first part in english please.

Edit:
Never mind, I thought about it a bit more and figured this below is what you meant.

I have heaps of stuff around my ship, I've only maxed out a few of my areas, you must have a lot placed to have hit capacity across all areas.  :cool:

Got loads of ayatans in frontal ship area near nav coz I made an ayatan family. I have a collection of floofs and 2 orb mother and eidolon Articulas in the middle of the ship which takes up a lot of space. I got the big aquarium which iirc, takes 90 space in the personal quarters. I got little in the operator room like 3 food canisters, 1 gara bobble looking at Nihil’s oubliette and sum floofs (3-6 idk) and little to nothing in my hungry bois room. Also got 3 domestik drones roaming around the ship. 1 from alert, 1 from Christmas event as a gift and 1 from Amazon prime thing going on rn #Not Sponsored.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Got loads of ayatans in frontal ship area near nav coz I made an ayatan family. I have a collection of floofs and 2 orb mother and eidolon Articulas in the middle of the ship which takes up a lot of space. I got the big aquarium which iirc, takes 90 space in the personal quarters. I got little in the operator room like 3 food canisters, 1 gara bobble looking at Nihil’s oubliette and sum floofs (3-6 idk) and little to nothing in my hungry bois room. Also got 3 domestik drones roaming around the ship. 1 from alert, 1 from Christmas event as a gift and 1 from Amazon prime thing going on rn #Not Sponsored.

I had to kick my Eidolons out of the Navigation area they take up a lot of room, my drones roam around getting stuck everywhere. lol

I still have 3153 of space left, though that's in areas I wouldn't want to place decorations, Helminth room is 1595 pity I can't move some of the capacity to another section.

Navigation, Foundry and Passage area between Helminth and PQ section 193 capacity.

Personal Quarters section 1295 capacity so plenty of room in there.

Back Room is a shambles it's a work in progress I dumped most of it into the area to see how much room I had left which was 70 capacity.

I did a walk through video to show what's around for the capacities. 

On 2021-09-02 at 8:18 AM, Soy77 said:

last week they actually mixed the infestation decos up with some market-item decos that are sold in plats, so you might get lucky and get those "more valuable" decorations.
but all of this week's drops are farmable in-game. i'm having a hard time figuring out why i should watch a stream, when i can just play warframe instead.

to be fair, probably some rookies who've yet to own any floofs might appreciate these -or even interested in farming more floofs in-game after receiving these "samples". which is not a horrible marketing strategy. but as you can see it only targets a very specific demographic. okay, obviously this can also attract people who piles random number of random floofs in their orbiters and dojos.
thing is, there are plenty other people who are not inside those demographics, and will not gain anything from this. i'm willing to bet that people who likes floofs (and not just piling as much random floofs as they can on their orbiter), have already acquired all the floofs that they need.
and people who do want certain floofs from this droplist, will still have to deal with rng, which will never be the people's champion of a system.

when compared to previous drops, sadly this week's drop is a straight decline albeit just a bit.

===================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i personally rate this week's drop: 1 thumb out of 5 (👍 - - - - )
yes, it still gets a thumb because the whole streamdrops thing is a good program. but sorry it just doesn't do anything for me.

i'll probably still watch the stream for some nidus prime news, but honestly i wouldn't care if i'm not even logged in for the drops.  Agreed.

This is Junk, pure and simple.

The Reason why they keep giving this stuff as drops is because None of you Complain,

We got the Sentient War coming up, I'd rather have Umbra Formas, so I can get ready,

Mods, Platinum, Weapons, give us something that's actually Useful!!

Not Junk decorations anyone can get from Deimos.

But everyone be like....
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d8zqhla7eiwsx26c32

3 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Comedy gold. Every week. I don't even check the post to see what the stream drops are, I just come here for the salt. 

I don't even watch streams and also I come here to laugh at the comments, the entitlement of some users is astonishing

Archived