Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 6 - September 10

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-09-07 at 6:26 PM, (PSN)Arcticus_Skorpio said:

This is Junk, pure and simple.

The Reason why they keep giving this stuff as drops is because None of you Complain,

We got the Sentient War coming up, I'd rather have Umbra Formas, so I can get ready,

Mods, Platinum, Weapons, give us something that's actually Useful!!

Not Junk decorations anyone can get from Deimos.

But everyone be like....
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d8zqhla7eiwsx26c32

They would never give out platinum as a stream drop coz it’s the games premium currency and they’re not entitled to give out anything in the first place. They do so because they want to. Players cannot and should not be able to influence drops as the devs decide what they want to give out in the first place.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

They would never give out platinum as a stream drop coz it’s the games premium currency and they’re not entitled to give out anything in the first place. They do so because they want to. Players cannot and should not be able to influence drops as the devs decide what they want to give out in the first place.

I agree that they won't give out stuff like platinums. It's just overly entitled to even expect these kind of drops.

But i don't agree that players cannot have a say about the stream program. Just like every democratic countries have opposition parties to watch and keep elected governments in check, player feedbacks push game developers to keep providing valuable contents.

Because at the end of the day, we are the ones who consume these contents. If you can't even have a say about what you want, might as well move to north korea.

Archived