Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Daily tribute Milestone Ever

RLanzinger

Question

Hello,

I've just got my 1100 milestone on daily tribute with a "full 7 days booster for Affinity, Credit, Ressource and ressource drop".

Question : Since when this was possible ? Anyone did already got it once ... or twice ?

72toXPT.jpg

And yes I did not choose kuva or the endo cache ...

4 answers to this question

Congratulations! I'm over 2,000 logins now. Like 2,030 or somewhere. I've seen that several times as it is an evergreen reward milestone.

Guy above me got all the info you need on date. I think it was just after 1,000 was achieved that they came up with it because a lot of us were looking forward to seeing what they did after 1k and ended up with evergreen.

All those boosters will come in handy if you're still doing the Kuva/Sisters weapons.

18 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Congratulations! I'm over 2,000 logins now. Like 2,030 or somewhere. I've seen that several times as it is an evergreen reward milestone.

Guy above me got all the info you need on date. I think it was just after 1,000 was achieved that they came up with it because a lot of us were looking forward to seeing what they did after 1k and ended up with evergreen.

I reckon they're awesome, if your not looking at the login days when logging in and it pops up it's a pleasant surprise, I'm at 1382 and look forward to those rewards.

Archived