Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug with Chroma (Prime) elemental ward not changing with emissive color.

J0kulhaup

I was testing different elements on Chroma Prime to do Profit-Taker runs, and after a couple runs as an ice dragon (white emissive color) I decided to switch to fire dragon (orange emissive color). But that's when I noticed my total hp had not changed, and enemy projectiles were still being stopped by the ice armor effect from elemental ward. I have subsumed Protea's dispenser into Chroma's 1, so I can't switch elements once I'm in a mission.

Tested it further in simulacrum, and the bug is consistent. It appears that if you switch your emissive colors and then use elemental ward without an actual loading screen, your previous element will snapshot over your current one. Only the color will change, but not the actual effect.

Some screenshots as proof:

IrwDGMM.jpg

AFwV2as.jpg

Pr1IH2f.jpg

9Ija2MY.jpg

OFK3jKl.jpg

iG4UYPW.jpg

hace 17 minutos, rapt0rman dijo:

It's no longer energy color dependent, the 4 elements are built into spectral scream.

I know you can rotate the elements with spectral scream if you have it, but since I am using Protea's dispenser, I can't do that. Once you get rid of spectral scream for any other subsumed ability it goes back to being dependant of your emissive color. That's why the icon is still shown in the appearance at the arsenal.

Wiki also states so:

"Chroma's initial element once he enters a mission is determined by the primary emissive color in his Appearance customization, otherwise it will default to DmgHeatSmall64.png Heat."

18 hours ago, J0kulhaup said:

I know you can rotate the elements with spectral scream if you have it, but since I am using Protea's dispenser, I can't do that. Once you get rid of spectral scream for any other subsumed ability it goes back to being dependant of your emissive color. That's why the icon is still shown in the appearance at the arsenal.

Wiki also states so:

"Chroma's initial element once he enters a mission is determined by the primary emissive color in his Appearance customization, otherwise it will default to DmgHeatSmall64.png Heat."

Correct - you have the choice between using either a single color through your Emissive or you can rotate using SS if you haven't infused another ability over it. I'm pretty sure the functionality was retained for the exact reason of Helminth interactions.

As for why it wasn't properly changing in PT runs, first I've heard of this. Will give it a go myself once I get a chance.

Archived