For every warframe enjoyer.

LuWii

i just want to share my opinion, that developers should change the inventory slot system, i.e. [players can buy extra slots with credits instead of platinum, coz even if we trade items and earn platinum constantly, some new players (like me) usually run out of luck when coming to buy inventory slots😔,its really painful . we can never have enough.

That is all, though idk if it changes anything , but the change will be loved by all.

• Like 1

where do you think most plat go into? it's one of the most plat invested resource. so it's a revenue generating thing for DE, it's stupid to make it free also they do provide free slots from time to time like nightwave rewards or free weapons/frames which come with their own slots, so you can sell those weapons/frame if not needed and still keep that slot.

• Like 1

I get the sentiment (earning everything in-game can be tempting), but personally I’m fine with buying slots with plat. I buy platinum and then need things to spend it on, and slots are a good one that also compels me to keep buying platinum

edit: 🤔 I wonder what price slots would have to go for in credits. I expect they’d be pretty expensive

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

I do agree that I think DE should consider revising the default number of slots new players are given considering that number hasn't ever changed since it's release (afaik), yet the number of Warframes, Weapons, and Companions has changed dramatically since release. However, they would never make acquiring new slots for free in game outside of the irregular reward.

• Like 2

Hello @LuWii,

For me what you suggest is ideal but it brings with it consequences that I think make it impossible for this to happen.

As they have commented here, inventory slots are one of the biggest sources of spending and in the end, let's not forget that although it is an F2P game, it needs to obtain income in some way.

We have a better currency system than any other game I have seen and as you progress you will realize that in the end the platinum is one resource more to obtain, you will have no problem getting some to obtain the slots you need.

It would be difficult to implement this I think because what do they do with the players that we already invested in having the slots? Are they going to return the inverted to us?

It is a good suggestion but I think its implementation is difficult or impossible from my point of view

• Like 2