Discux - An Plasma Energy Bola Gun.

(PSN)Tomplexthis

After having a funky dream about warframe, where there was an open world, full of towers with zip lines, in the sky you can ride around,

there was a bunch of weird mechanics in it, i had an idea about a new gun. the land looked like a Tenno/Corpus/Grineer/Orokin Australia land.

There was top left challenge board on the screen, with many to do list things, with star ratings, the board was upper left, with a bunch of challenges

There was bunches of enemies around the open world, and a mechanic to swap your warframes in the land.

But i also an idea for a Bola launching laser discus weapon, that groups up enemies like Khoras Ensnare. 

it was weird the dream, the song "iam so excited" was playing as me and 2 other warframes raided a government building full of humans.

i swapped from excalibur, to valkyr, then to lavos, then myself i guess. dancing around causing a ruckus, i smacked a keyboard into some guys head.

we were after a code, in the place, to leave, Lex99, i pressed backspace before i woke up, to make it Lex9. weird warframe open world dream. and stuff

the other 2 people were like an ivara and Trinity but weird. there were even necramech people or something. it was really interesting. 

-But the gun yeah, it shoots a laser disc, that looks like a glaive, but made of pure energy, it deals puncture/slash/corrosive. 

its main fire will fire out a discus that slices things, like a miter/panthera blade but of energy

its secondary fire fires out a discus that groups up and ensnares nearby enemies like Khoras Ensnare, a range of maybe 8 - 12m.  for 4 seconds.

-Fire rate of 1.37 for the secondary fire, and 3.37 for the primary fire, primary has 2.0 punch through, but secondary has 0.

the secondary fire is more like a Bola that hits the first target then pulls in nearby enemies, and traps them dealing damage over time

the primary is like a energy blade/sharp disc that cuts through enemies like heated metal, it looks like a green plasma

26% critical chance, 2.6 critical damage, 35% status, a magazine of 28, primary costs 1, secondary costs 4, pool of 196

primary deals 23.5 slash, 18.2 puncture, 16.3 corrosive. 

Secondary deals half that but deals it over the 4 seconds while the enemies are snared, 11.75slash, 9.1 puncture, 8.15 corrosive per second (4 seconds)

Was thinking that when the discus hits an object it will leave a plasma energy stain where it lands, that is like a goo puddle

the puddle will remain for 2 seconds where it hits, and be able to deal damage as well. 

11.75slash, 9.1 puncture, 8.15 corrosive per second (2 seconds) [a small green plasma puddle remains on locations that aren't enemies]

in the dream, we were able to swap warframes instantly from a gear wheel. and the upper right challenge board has star ratings on all the challenges

the open world was flat kind of, with blades of grass like wheat grains all over, tons of mechs like corpus, but also not.

it was an arena like zone, with a huge tenno orokin tower at the center, with ziplines all over the sky, a huge river to the left that lead into a cave

the cave had a glass door that led to the government office. mountains surrounded the whole bowl like area. 

buildings in the other 3 corners, the robots kind of were like the jumping grineer ship meets a bursa/moa. but like a tank

dreams are weird. so was the words on the sticky notes that had the name lex9, alex13, alex6 or some other stuff. 

still wish the goolugger stug primary was a thing, or the bubble gun that kind of works like Yarelis 1 was a thing.

goolugger is a rapid fire assault rifle that fires stug bullets

the bubble gun deals corrosive / magnetic damage over time to enemies it hits, and lifts up

Edited by (PSN)Tomplexthis
  • Like 2

hace 2 horas, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

-But the gun yeah, it shoots a laser disc, that looks like a glaive, but made of pure energy, it deals puncture/slash/corrosive. 

its main fire will fire out a discus that slices things, like a miter/panthera blade but of energy

its secondary fire fires out a discus that groups up and ensnares nearby enemies like Khoras Ensnare, a range of maybe 8 - 12m.  for 4 seconds.

I like it, I mean we have a Tenno and a Grineer saw-thrower so a Corpus one will be logic and this seems just right. Could even be a new Tenet weapon?

46 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

I like it, I mean we have a Tenno and a Grineer saw-thrower so a Corpus one will be logic and this seems just right. Could even be a new Tenet weapon?

as a tenet weapon it'd be stronger + the option to pick its elemental damage.

in my head it looked like a glaive skin i have, the proto one, but is was made of pure energy, it functions like a bola, that tangles up targets.

it can punch through multiple enemies, easily. very good add slash, and high chance to dismember or cut enemies in half

• Like 1