Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damaged necromeck weapon parts

(XBOX)PROri0n

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (XBOX)PROri0n said:

For the love of God someone help me out, over 100 iso vault runs (checking loot drop times) and arcana missions as well and I cant get the damaged necromeck receiver or barrel and I need two of each ffs.

😑 Yeah, these are terribly hard to get ...

I hope you did not forget to do the good rotation A/B/C ?

Do not forget that "Arcana Isolation Vault" where you have double chance to get the part is still a mere 6% instead of 3%... !

Personnaly, I still need some too but Good Luck and may the RNG be with you. 😉

For mech weapon parts you definately wanna rely on the arcana bounties (non mech iso vaults).  

Iso vault only gives 2-3 rolls at loot.

Arcana gives 4-5 rolls.  (of mostly stupid arcanes).

You can also just repeat arcana back to back to back.   

----------------------

I hate some of the objectives like picking flowers or plugging the vents.  Another person can make things better but it also raises the numbers on objectives, like more flowers(dont use full squads lol).   

Only huge issue I have with arcana is the Vent objective can bug out sometimes....   

Other than that stuff...Just look at the rewards for iso vault/arcana before you run them.  The parts are in different reward pool rotations.   

I can understand it, 6% drop chance, so its likely you need 14 runs on average to get 1. You need 6.

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

20 mins? It means you have done 2000 hours

Vault runs can be reasonably short once you've practiced enough - I know! (and 100 runs at 15 mins is 1500 minutes, about 25 hours)

The problem is like many other drops, 6% is really a 94% chance of not getting it, so every run, you have to be very lucky, the lower the drop rate it seems the time required to get what you want drops off significantly, WF desperately needs a pity system but it wouldn't help here - a better drop rates for components needs to be on a separate drop table, not mixed in with the relics and arcanes and resources. Maybe then we woulnd't need them to be tradeable.

4 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

I can understand it, 6% drop chance, so its likely you need 14 runs on average to get 1. You need 6.

Vault runs can be reasonably short once you've practiced enough - I know! (and 100 runs at 15 mins is 1500 minutes, about 25 hours)

The problem is like many other drops, 6% is really a 94% chance of not getting it, so every run, you have to be very lucky, the lower the drop rate it seems the time required to get what you want drops off significantly, WF desperately needs a pity system but it wouldn't help here - a better drop rates for components needs to be on a separate drop table, not mixed in with the relics and arcanes and resources. Maybe then we woulnd't need them to be tradeable.

Pardon my inexistent math skills

And yeah I've farmed majority of stuff in warframe, some have stupid drop rates, some have stupid drawn out phases, and the vaults have both of them. 

Just hang in there, op.

Archived