Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After the last Railjack multicrew experiences, I will be back to solo mode for now.

Prexades

This is mainly because Warframe is not a co-op game and probably will never be, it's a "Play solo with 3 other people in the same room" game. 

Railjack made this even more apparent, while initially it was introduced to promote team cooperation, with how random the playerbase can be, it's just simply not possible. Also add the fact that you were never told on how things work and what everyone's role is, you were just given a couple of turrets a pilot seat, and an exit pad you can get off from. Most cases it's the players that have no idea what they're supposed to be doing (becomes more apparent when you're playing Earth nodes because everyone starts and learns from there), or maybe connection issues and many other issues that can't be named one by one, but yeah there's always gonna be that random player who leeches off the others. 

That's why always ALWAYS bring a premade team when you're going to multiplayer anything that requires teamwork, otherwise just go solo or expect the randomest of the random public rooms can offer.

I also experienced this the hard way. I forgot to turn solo mode when I headed into R-9 Cloud to hunt the anomaly ship. A random player joined my crew. Dude was staying there doing nothing, I assumed him not getting what his role is. So I told him the easiest one: "man the turrets and shoot enemy ships, let me handle the rest". 

The only thing the guy said was some sort of unknown profanity, even though I have it turned off. Like literally the guy's reply only showed as stars. He proceeded to do nothing for the rest of the mission. Didn't even make an attempt to kill boarding enemies or fixing damages.

Fortunately for me my remaining 2 crewmates are some of the best gunners in the entire galaxy, so they made quick work of the enemy ships and I took care of the rest. Mission went by smoothly with one extra load in the ship. Since then my first priority before going into RJ mission is always turning solo player mode on.

My biggest problem is rando Railjack are just poorly modded.

So many people with paper boats of ships in the vei, i swore one mission i did half ny time was in the tac menu auto repairing the randies ship cause every other 10 sec it was hullbreached.

Thinking it should be a health requirement to get into railjack proximas instead of intrinsics 

I just wish I could lock the gunner seats to AI only, because so many players love to afk in them. I can confirm the FA experience, which is if you are not in the FA, no one is in the FA, especially if you are the pilot. Most of random players on railjack are like AI without a role set for them.

Archived