Grizzmoe

With Cross play & Cross save coming soon to Warframe do you think DE would ever add split screen multiplayer for consoles? 

While games with couch co-op are sadly a dying breed I think it would be nice to experience Warframe with all my friends under the same roof.

Edited by Harvenger76
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Harvenger76 said:

With Cross play & Cross save coming soon to Warframe do you think DE would ever add split screen multiplayer for consoles? 

While games with couch co-op are sadly a dying breed I think it would be nice to experience Warframe with all my friends under the same roof.

Split screen for who?

For someone who logged into same device as you with different account?

I wish to hear more about your idea cause i have hard time understanding it

BTW is there any online game where you need registered account to play it where it have split screen option?

• Like 2

split screen isn't really a mode worth investing on for most devs nowadays, as most multiplayer is done over the internet instead: split screen can be fun but it's essentially a relic of the past; totally obsolete. some games still have the option,. but it's more of an afterthought. as for it coming to warframe, I doubt it, because I don't see the demand. 

• Like 4

Split-screen would cost so much development time and budget, and they'd never make a return on it; it's just not practical.  Especially since Warframe is already a game that requires the internet to be played at all.  It's a big lift for no benefit, and I wouldn't expect it to ever happen.

Plus, everyone has phones, and Warframe is coming to phones.  So you and your friends will be able to play together soon enough, and it won't require any additional development from DE.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

For someone who logged into same device as you with different account?

Some Xbox games actually did allow you to do this.... But those didn't have a full library of loot to keep track of 😱 !!!

11 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

BTW is there any online game where you need registered account to play it where it have split screen option?

Gears Of War On The Xbox 360... You could sign in with Accounts on the same device and play Split Screen together but your Progress is tracked Independently.... Including stats and Achievements... 

Unless if I'm misunderstanding what you are asking 😱 !!!