Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid Should Be Nerfed In Conclave

Camisa

Seriously,the acrid is too overpower in conclave(in missions too,but that's an other discussion) and I have a few reasons for thinking so.

1.Using above average weapons like Braton Prime or Soma you need at least hit multiple times your opponent while they evade your bullets,but with well modded acrid you just need hit 1 shot and wait the poison kill it for you against nontanker warframes like excalibur,nova,loki or volt.Against HP tankers you just need 3 shots.

2.What's the point in nerfing the Saryn's first skill if you keep acrid doing the same??Remember that it's not that easy to hit that skill and at least it needs energy,but with acrid you just need to try hitting your entire clip that you will at least get a few shots(which is more than necessary).

It's not the first time I'm winning against some random opponent,but then he rages quit and brings his acrid for revenge...

I think acrid sould be nerfed at all, not only in conclave, it has a bigger base damage than seer(with the DoT) and shoots faster than vasto.

A well modded Acrid can do insane amounts of damage with only one bullet, enough to kill a rhino with only 3 shoots.

Acrid needs to be nerf in conclave? 

Really? You're either bad at dodging or the person you fought against has good aim.

I don't think it needs a nerf at all, also why the acrid when there are so much other weapons that is also OP in conclave. 

Edited by Ephesus

Acrid needs to be nerf in conclave? 

Really? You're either bad at dodging or the person you fought against has good aim.

I don't think it needs a nerf at all, also why the acrid when there are so much other weapons that is also OP in conclave. 

When you say dodge,you mean run back,right?Or can I suppose you don't have Barrel Diffusion neither Lethal Torrent to get a triple shot?It's not that easy to dodge it...and what are these weapons that is so OP to compete with acrid DPS?

Seriously,the acrid is too overpower in conclave(in missions too,but that's an other discussion) and I have a few reasons for thinking so.

1.Using above average weapons like Braton Prime or Soma you need at least hit multiple times your opponent while they evade your bullets,but with well modded acrid you just need hit 1 shot and wait the poison kill it for you against nontanker warframes like excalibur,nova,loki or volt.Against HP tankers you just need 3 shots.

2.What's the point in nerfing the Saryn's first skill if you keep acrid doing the same??Remember that it's not that easy to hit that skill and at least it needs energy,but with acrid you just need to try hitting your entire clip that you will at least get a few shots(which is more than necessary).

It's not the first time I'm winning against some random opponent,but then he rages quit and brings his acrid for revenge...

You obviously either are terrible with dodging or your opponent is good at aiming like Ephesus says. it's really not that hard to dodge the Acrid Darts.

When you say dodge,you mean run back,right?Or can I suppose you don't have Barrel Diffusion neither Lethal Torrent to get a triple shot?It's not that easy to dodge it...and what are these weapons that is so OP to compete with acrid DPS?

It's easy to dodge it, you just dont have the manouvre, and you supposed wrong as I have those 2 mods already (Lethal and Barrel). 

Ignis, Soma, Vandal, Despair, Ogris, Braton, Sandal, Vectis, Twin Vipers, Paris Prime, Ballistica and Lanka. 

Possbily, Flux and Dual Vastos. 

Thats all I could name. Since I tested the majority of them.

Edited by Ephesus

And then...there's the Brakk.

Brakk is not that OP, it has 150 base damage only if you hit every one of the 10 shots, which is only possible at close ranges, brakk has bullet damage type, which don't ignore armor and brakk still has a lower fire rate and clip size than acrid.

Brakk is not that OP, it has 150 base damage only if you hit every one of the 10 shots, which is only possible at close ranges, brakk has bullet damage type, which don't ignore armor and brakk still has a lower fire rate and clip size than acrid.

It's pretty OP once its within' the ignis range. 

You haven't fought anyone using a fully modded vectis yet.  Just for the lulz Icame in with a rhino using only defensive mods, and my 4x forma'd vectis with primed chamber.  And was one shotting people whikle just standing still and tanking their shots long enough to line up my shot.

Should also point out the Acrid's damage is going to be reduced drastically when damage 2.0 comes out, as it renders rainbow builds obsolete.

Edited by DragonDance

It's pretty OP once its within' the ignis range. 

Ok, brakk is good against Ignis, I think there are other weapons in the game, like secondary weapons...

Anyway, brakk should be discussed in a brakk topic, if we keep going this way we're going to be discussing about lato in a few minutes...

Edited by Manchote

Thanks...

You obviously either are terrible with dodging or your opponent is good at aiming like Ephesus says. it's really not that hard to dodge the Acrid Darts.

It's easy to dodge it, you just dont have the manouvre, and you supposed wrong as I have those 2 mods already (Lethal and Barrel). 

Ignis, Soma, Vandal, Despair, Ogris, Braton, Sandal, Vectis, Twin Vipers, Paris Prime, Ballistica and Lanka. 

Possbily, Flux and Dual Vastos. 

Thats all I could name. Since I tested the majority of them.

I move with dual zoren man(the faster melee weapon),I think I know the concept of dodging.If you can dodge 100% of the time while attacking with the same precision as stopped,please post a video,I really want to learn such a performance,if dards are so easy to dodge I think they should buff every dard weapon to compete with Acrid,right?It use poison,the guy just need to hit 1 shot,and there goes the HP...

WHAT IS THIS LIST OF WEAPONS DUDE?Remember we are talking about conclave,not PVE,If you think those are at the same level as acrid,you've never played conclave,right?What weapons in this list you need just 3 shots and wait for him to die???Try hitting 100% of you flux hits with no stun or hitting well with ogris a moving target at long range or hitting 100% of dual vastos shots,etc...

the only one I agree is ignis,but we are talking about a secondary...

Edited by Camisa

Thanks...

I move with dual zoren man(the faster melee weapon),I think I know the concept of dodging.If you can dodge 100% of the time while attacking with the same precision as stopped,please post a video,I really want to learn such a performance,if dards are so easy to dodge I think they should buff every dart weapon to compete with Acrid,right?It use poison,the guy just need to hit 1 shot,and there goes the HP...

WHAT IS THIS LIST OF WEAPONS DUDE?Remember we are talking about conclave,not PVE,If you think those are at the same level as acrid,you've never played conclave,right?What weapons in this list you need just 3 shots and wait for him to die???Try hitting 100% of you flux hits with no stun or hitting well with ogris a moving target at long range or hitting 100% of dual vastos shots,etc...

the only one I agree is ignis,but we are talking about a secondary...

Woahhhhhh, so butthurt.

Those weapons that I used are Conclaved. You sounded like you never used them before, (in conclave). and thats funny. 

Also I probably conclaved more than you, so I guess our opinions differs there since we don't know or met each other. You say all those things about "try" where the Acrid uses the same thing.  

Hell my HP is so high it takes 2 acrid shots to kill me. Incase you forgotten, every weapon has a flaw and some actually require skills and tactis to use them properly. The person that you vsed with an acrid is probably just better than you. Can't beat them? Outsmart them. Try doing that.

Zorencopter is one way to dodge, the other is called NORMAL sliding and ROLLING. There's also strafe LEFT and RIGHT. 

although I wish i could post a video but I don't know any programs to do so.

Edited by Ephesus

Woahhhhhh, so butthurt.

Those weapons that I used are Conclaved. You sounded like you never used them before, (in conclave). and thats funny. 

Also I probably conclaved more than you, so I guess our opinions differs there since we don't know or met each other. You say all those things about "try" where the Acrid uses the same thing.  

Hell my HP is so high it takes 2 acrid shots to kill me. Incase you forgotten, every weapon has a flaw and some actually require skills and tactis to use them properly. The person that you vsed with an acrid is probably just better than you. Can't beat them? Outsmart them. Try doing that.

Zorencopter is one way to dodge, the other is called NORMAL sliding and ROLLING. There's also strafe LEFT and RIGHT. 

although I wish i could post a video but I don't know any programs to do so.

Man,you just said you can do it without base...

I've already said I just starting losing when they come back with acrid,what kind of magic did they use to change the results in like 30 seconds?

Really??Do you think you can dodge every single dart with ROLLING or SLIDING or STRAFE??Those are slow as hell man,and acrid's fire rate it's pretty fast.

If you think so,let's test it some day,so you can teach me your mastery...

About my experience at conclave,It's not that much but I'm sure I'm not bad and have a mininum sense of balance to talk about it,my K/D is 2.3/1

Man,you just said you can do it without base...

I've already said I just starting losing when they come back with acrid,what kind of magic did they use to change the results in like 30 seconds?

Really??Do you think you can dodge every single dart with ROLLING or SLIDING or STRAFE??Those are slow as hell man,and acrid's fire rate it's pretty fast.

If you think so,let's test it some day,so you can teach me your mastery...

About my experience at conclave,It's not that much but I'm sure I'm not bad and have a mininum sense of balance to talk about it,my K/D is 2.3/1

2.3/1 That's pretty good. 

Ne ways , the person with the acrid got a sentinel with him? 

You can't really dodge every dart, its just difficult depending on the range and distance between the players. Dodging it in close range is very difficult and most likely you will get hit ocne or twice, if you are pretty good at dodging. Experts are different as their sense of mobilty is insane. Although its possible to dodge some but not all.

What do you mean by "Base"? I'm way behind on certain phrases for WF.

Ever since I picked up the Embolist, I never had any problems with Acrid users myself. 

But really Acrid isn't so bad. There's stuff like Twin Gremlins, Twin Vipers, Ignis, Soma and Brakk etc. Sure they all have their own limitations, but just like Acrid - they seriously hurt.

2.3/1 That's pretty good. 

Ne ways , the person with the acrid got a sentinel with him? 

You can't really dodge every dart, its just difficult depending on the range and distance between the players. Dodging it in close range is very difficult and most likely you will get hit ocne or twice, if you are pretty good at dodging. Experts are different as their sense of mobilty is insane. Although its possible to dodge some but not all.

What do you mean by "Base"? I'm way behind on certain phrases for WF.

That's the point man,everyone who uses acrid use a fast melee to approach and then explode the entire clip to my face,when a try dodging I take at least 2~4 hits and I'm dead.If it was brakk for example I could maintain distance while trying to hit they,but Acrid doesn't lost damage in longe range/medium range,turning it difficult to counter attack.And I'm not very comfortable needing a special counter to it like ignis just for 1 weapon...

When a I said "Base" I meant you didn't show more solid proofs,I did not mean to insult,sorry.

That's the point man,everyone who uses acrid use a fast melee to approach and then explode the entire clip to my face,when a try dodging I take at least 2~4 hits and I'm dead.If it was brakk for example I could maintain distance while trying to hit they,but Acrid doesn't lost damage in longe range/medium range,turning it difficult to counter attack.And I'm not very comfortable needing a special counter to it like ignis just for 1 weapon...

When a I said "Base" I meant you didn't show more solid proofs,I did not mean to insult,sorry.

Well, the person you fought must be good with an acrid then. Most acrid users I see are trash since they couldn't aim right and half the time they use it for sniping, which in return I sprayed them to death. Though I met a few good ones and pretty much they know how to use it which got me gged in the end.

Imo, the acrid is indeed OP but it's easy to deal with with the right loadout and strategy. If you got a Brakk, use that since it'll kill them much faster than the poison killing you. It's not really a special counter but it's more of a counter thing, as to beat them. Don't have a Brakk use an acrid, don't have an acrid, use kunai/despair/twin gremlins. Well that what I would do.

You probably got your own strategy or know away but I guess I won't comment

Also thanks telling me what base is, but yeah I don't show solid proof as I'm too lazy to provide or create one.

Edited by Ephesus

• 2 weeks later...