What's your favorite converted lich, and why

Soy77

Specifically the weapons and elements.

It could be for railjack or general use, just please include some explanations why you think they're useful.

I have some personal theories but since my research game is whack, I'd like to hear opinions from smarter tennos in the forums about this "best lich" discussion.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Toxin Ayanga Lich, they can devastate anything that boards my railjack, but their AI... leaves a lot to be desired, shall we say. my Elite crew does better nowadays, but before I got them, the Lich wasn't too bad.

pretty much any Lich with an AoE weapon can wreck face.

• Like 2

I would prefer the ability to turn them off, permanently.

They are not nearly as useful nor as good as a Specter or Elite Crew member you can call upon.  I had one, show up one time in one mission that I didn't want it to show up in.  I was farming a resource and using Khora which as you might now, requires enemies to be captured in her cage so that they drop extra resources.  I was answering a questions someone asked, and not paying full attention and farming on a Steel Path Dark Sector node.  When my cage when down, so did I so I rezzed, put up my cage again and then my converted sister shows up with a AOE weapon and starts shooting everything.

Needless to say, she was not wanted, not needed, did not good and added no value.  She was shooting enemies not caught in my cage, I was helpless to make her go away and wouldn't have spawned her if I had the choice.

I wish DE would give us the option to permanently turn them off, not that they ever show up in the missions I am in, I rarely die.  But I don't want them showing up even if I do.  They are weak, they only show up when you go down and when it's a lich, I hate being called "sweat meat" that is so mommy dearest, it sounds creepy and pedo.

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I have a Toxin Ayanga Lich, they can devastate anything that boards my railjack, but their AI... leaves a lot to be desired, shall we say. my Elite crew does better nowadays, but before I got them, the Lich wasn't too bad.

pretty much any Lich with an AoE weapon can wreck face.

Noted.

2 hours ago, Nexeroff said:

I would prefer the ability to turn them off, permanently.

They are not nearly as useful nor as good as a Specter or Elite Crew member you can call upon.  I had one, show up one time in one mission that I didn't want it to show up in.  I was farming a resource and using Khora which as you might now, requires enemies to be captured in her cage so that they drop extra resources.  I was answering a questions someone asked, and not paying full attention and farming on a Steel Path Dark Sector node.  When my cage when down, so did I so I rezzed, put up my cage again and then my converted sister shows up with a AOE weapon and starts shooting everything.

Needless to say, she was not wanted, not needed, did not good and added no value.  She was shooting enemies not caught in my cage, I was helpless to make her go away and wouldn't have spawned her if I had the choice.

I wish DE would give us the option to permanently turn them off, not that they ever show up in the missions I am in, I rarely die.  But I don't want them showing up even if I do.  They are weak, they only show up when you go down and when it's a lich, I hate being called "sweat meat" that is so mommy dearest, it sounds creepy and pedo.

That is one from many points of this thread. Since we can't turn them off, I'm on a quest to search for the least useless lich.

2 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Noted.

That is one from many points of this thread. Since we can't turn them off, I'm on a quest to search for the least useless lich.

I don't see any as useful, and thus none least useless.

2 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

I've only ever converted one, the first lich I spawned back on release day. He has a crappy 25% ice Kuva Seer. 😵

If you sell liches or sisters to other players, it comes with the requirement that you must convert them.  For example, I have 7 sisters for sale right now, all that I had to convert so any one of those 7 might show up in a mission if I am downed.  I have no say nor choice in the matter at all, so if you are planning on selling them know that you cannot make any decisions on which one will spawn in any given mission, it doesn't matter.

This part of the sisters and liches is broken and needs to be fixed.  I'm not sure how they can fix it, but it currently sucks rocks through three miles of bad pipe.

You don't want one with the Vault movement ability, they spend half the time jumping around.

(Kuva wise) You don't want one with Rad (Useless abilities), Impact (Meh abilities) or Electric (Vors Beam wastes time)

The level you convert it affects it's health

Best Weapons - Kuva Grattler, Kuva Ayanga, Kuva Zarr

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nexeroff said:

I don't see any as useful, and thus none least useless.

It seems you have decide that you won't be any help to me nor providing more varied answers for this thread that I made. Which is absolutely fair, this is a public forum where everyone can express their opinions.

Please feel free to continue having friendly discussions with other commenters.

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

You don't want one with the Vault movement ability, they spend half the time jumping around.

(Kuva wise) You don't want one with Rad (Useless abilities), Impact (Meh abilities) or Electric (Vors Beam wastes time)

The level you convert it affects it's health

Best Weapons - Kuva Grattler, Kuva Ayanga, Kuva Zarr

I spent the least time observing their abilities so this is a very good input. Thanks

Just wondering, from your personal experience, would you favor heat, cold, toxin, or magnetic abilities?

• Like 1

What started as mere curiosity has grow into something bigger, and imma need more answers now.

I'd like to thank everyone for their answers here. I decided to start another thread in php with more clickbaity title (😂) which will hopefully attracts more varied answers.

Cheers guys

You can just give them away to another player if you don’t want them to show up. If you’re selling them, then just list them for a price at which someone will buy them right away. 

I guess maybe it would be useful to be able to turn off converted liches showing up in missions, if you have a bunch that you are selling, and you have them priced so high that they take forever to sell. But if you really don’t like it, it's an easy problem to solve: trade them all away and don't convert any more.

My only converted lich is my buddy Ekk Mokobe with his magnetic Quartakk. Yeah that was before I knew anything about the lich system haha. I still enjoy his visits from time to time.

Edited by dudefaceguy
  • Like 1