Jump to content
  • 0

Tenet Agendus with + cold damage %


Wyrmius_Prime
 Share

Question

Tenet Agendus has base electricity damage, so when it has + cold damage %, it combines into magnetic.

How does this work if I add a toxin damage mod into Tenet Agendus with + cold damage %? Does it combine into corrosive + cold, or does it combine into viral + electricity?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Bonus element counts as a last mod then it comes to elemental moding , if you use two elemental mods those two will combine before the bonus element .

Or in other words if you have weapon with heat bonus and you use electric and toxin mods in whatever order in mod slots the electric and toxin mods will combine into corrosive leaving heat as last element .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Bonus element counts as a last mod then it comes to elemental moding , if you use two elemental mods those two will combine before the bonus element .

Or in other words if you have weapon with heat bonus and you use electric and toxin mods in whatever order in mod slots the electric and toxin mods will combine into corrosive leaving heat as last element .

So in the example I gave, the single toxin mod would prioritize combining with the base electricity, resulting into corrosive + cold?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

So in the example I gave, the single toxin mod would prioritize combining with the base electricity, resulting into corrosive + cold?

Where do you get cold from ?

If your weapon has base element of electricity and you add in toxin mod it will combine into corrosive , it does so because toxin mod is the only mod in the build .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
30 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Where do you get cold from ?

If your weapon has base element of electricity and you add in toxin mod it will combine into corrosive , it does so because toxin mod is the only mod in the build .

Tenet Agendus has base electricity damage, so when it has + cold damage %, it combines into magnetic.

they had said there bonus was cold damage thus making it magnetic on default

7 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

So in the example I gave, the single toxin mod would prioritize combining with the base electricity, resulting into corrosive + cold?

ya adding in toxin mod should create corrosive cold on the weapon.
you can use overframe.gg as a way to take a look at stats of a build

Edited by (XBOX)ShadowBlood89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...