Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Cetus Quills standing upgrade Error

jemox224

Greetings [DE] i appreciate you for all your good work but i am experiencing difficulty leveling up my Quills standing i have collected all the required resources needed to move forward from MOTE to OBSERVER but the game is allowing me to make the sacrifice to gain my upgrade it is unclaimed Reward but their is nothing to click it is totally blanked out so please look in to it please because i need to start working on my next amp for my Eidlon hunts thank you For Your time

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I took long to replay Yes i can scroll up an down the quills rep but their is no option to claim in other for me to upgrade my ranks from Mote to Observer I must fully max out my standing to 22000 and collect like 15 sentient cores witch I did already and I have more cores than I  need an it's steel telling me unclaimed Reward and its it's a good matter what I do so I need your help what I can I do what should I do so that I can claim my quills rep or can u fix it

• 7 months later...
On 2021-10-02 at 4:38 PM, UltraRareSloth said:

when you up rank they offer reward if you not claim it you can't go to next rank.

not sure but try to choose browse ware and pick something that may help.

and where do you get that reward exactly? because i cannot find it anywhere in the menu, trying to get observer rank to unlock the mask of the revenant quest but i am also stuck at that point, have enough resources but instead of rank up there is a faded out "unclaimed rewards" button without having any rewards appearing on the menu

10 минут назад, Elfezen сказал:

and where do you get that reward exactly? because i cannot find it anywhere in the menu, trying to get observer rank to unlock the mask of the revenant quest but i am also stuck at that point, have enough resources but instead of rank up there is a faded out "unclaimed rewards" button without having any rewards appearing on the menu

Usually when you rank up you have button on bottom right "Continue". If you don't click right away, I don't know for sure there it should be, but you can upload screenshots of your syndicate standing so other people could guess where you should click to claim it.

Archived