Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)O37GEKKO

i took this idea down, but i thought i'd repost it again...

the idea got refined in the original post with some other peoples help, so thanks to all of them

the concept is a set of elemental mods, including the dual combos and one for void

each mod would be prefixed "isolated" and would apply an innate damage type, unaffected by elemental fusion.

in addition to the original idea: a set of "isolated" physical damage mods that could add innate damage types to weapons that don't have them.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)O37GEKKO said:

the idea got refined in the original post with some other peoples help, so thanks to all of them

Edit button exists you know, you dont have to make an entire new topic for it, also helps other keep track of your ideas as it develops.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)O37GEKKO said:

each mod would be prefixed "isolated" and would apply an innate damage type, unaffected by elemental fusion.

Yeah i have been thoughtful about elemental mods that didnt combine for a wile now, it would be great for making variate elemental builds that use both the combined and non combined elements for example Viral + Toxic, Corrosive + Electric.

Also kinda reminds me the old days before Elemental Combos werent a thing. ♥

Archived