All (elemental) prime version mods, for each type of weapon.

Foras.

Good day, dear ones, I would like to add for each type of weapon (primary, secondary, melee) a prime version of the elemental mod of each type (cold, fire, electricity, toxin), and not as it is now (limited), why did not they do it unclear

I've always assumed they add the primed elemental mods 'as needed'. They might use internal stats to determine if a particular element needs to be primed or not. For example during corrosive meta they wouldn't have needed primed toxin and electric on every weapon and might have given us primed cold to compensate (im not sure what actually happened but this is just as an example based off my assumptions) 

1 hour ago, Foras. said:

Good day, dear ones, I would like to add for each type of weapon (primary, secondary, melee) a prime version of the elemental mod of each type (cold, fire, electricity, toxin), and not as it is now (limited), why did not they do it unclear

Heat not Fire

And what would be the point?
Cause if we are talking about dmg buff i would be more happy with buffing just or making prime DAMAGE mods like serration i mean ones that offers only damage

so basically more powercreep? meh.

if we were to get any mods like that, they should be for the worst damage types, like Magnetic and Blast. rather than primed mods, they could simply be gold mods that give Magnetic or Blast damage. come to think of it, I'm surprised DE still insist on players mixing elements themselves rather than making complex element mods, but then maybe they would be just as broken IDK.

what (most) elemental types need is an overhaul to their base attributes.