Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Skills Are Bugging?

VaNki

I think Trinity's 1st and 2nd skill are bugging. And it happens in every game I've played yesterday.

I just keep getting "Power in use" message and I noticed the bug only happens when I recast the same skill on the same mob, or when the mob die with my skill on.

I know that we have to wait for the skills to lift off to be able to recast on the same of different mob again.

The problem is the bug seems to happen when I try to recast it on the same mob and after it died my skills are stuck with the "Power in use" massage.

And it's weird that the corpse of the mob with my skill on took a while to disappear (like 45 seconds or more). I think that causes the bug.

You can't recast the skill while it's still active. It needs to expire before you can cast it on something else, or even the same mob. 

That has nothing to do with it. In laggy games, Energy Vampire tends to be stuck at the 'Power in Use' message even if the last EV target has expired half an hour ago.

Edited by Amistyrja

That has nothing to do with it. In laggy games, Energy Vampire tends to be stuck at the 'Power in Use' message even if the last EV target has expired half an hour ago.

I was replying to this:

"I just keep getting "Power in use" message and I noticed the bug only happens when I recast the same skill on the same mob,"

​Which sounds like he was trying to reapply before the previous cast expired. 

I was replying to this:

"I just keep getting "Power in use" message and I noticed the bug only happens when I recast the same skill on the same mob,"

​Which sounds like he was trying to reapply before the previous cast expired.

Oh. Well the problem with EV now is that it occasionally gets stuck in "Power in Use" and its getting extremely annoying