Catchmoon Critican Price/Is it good?

Bendrohd

Question

I'm so confused about this riven, I just came back to the game after like a year of absence and figured out I had this riven in my inventory.

I wanted to look up the price for it in platinum, but like absolutely nothing came up for it when I looked it up on both riven.market and warframe market. I'm wondering if it's such a bad mod nobody wants to buy it so that's why it doesn't exist, or if it's the opposite and just rare/vaulted.

836f23564fbc12671275e46e828e9684.png

3 answers to this question

Multi-shot is good, crit-chance is good. Afaik, catchmoon doesn't do slash, so that's a good negative. Ideally, 3 positives and 1 negative would probably be better (i.e. more desirable).

When looking for rivens, you won't usually find the exact same mod. And I suspect two rivens could have the same name with (slightly) different stats. Don't bother searching by name. Rivens don't get vaulted.

I believe there's other resources such as semlar which can help with riven pricing. 

That's pretty good , but prices are subjective.

Catchmoon may no longer be the top tier weapon it used to be but with the right modding it can still almost touch those heights.

Also , note that the secondary catchmoon has poor dispo while primary catchmoon has neutral (I think).

I don't know where you searched , but I can see a few catchmoon sales on warframe market.

Though I suspect demand will be poor.