Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coloring Operator

Wolfie_69

A warm hello to all players and developers,

I have one thing about the coloring in general, but especially about the operator. The different skins consist of different materials. This makes parts appear to be made of metal, fabric or something else. Sometimes the same colors look different in other places, and sometimes not well. In general, some colors just don't fit in certain places, but are automatically colored when you color something else. In my case for example I can not dye the upper body of the HARRIER outfit without the wings (EROS WINGS) taking on the same color. Depending on the color, that looks really ugly. The freedom to create an appearance is therefore enormously restricted! I would like to use different skin combinations and hereby encourage the creation of individual color matching categories for body - arms - legs - ephemera etc. also for the operator.

A suggestion how you possbilby could solve so that is, when you click on Ephemera, first the ephemera is selected and the color can be adjusted below. This has already been partially implemented with the Warframes.

So please give your opinion and ask the developers, think about it, I would be very happy.

(for notice: I used a language translator for this post)

Archived