Halp, what is THE BEST kuva lich to convert??

Soy77

Question

Like abilities, elements, weapons, etc. Some explanations would be much appreciated.

Please save me from this confusing predicament oh mighty tennos!

Edited by Soy77
I'm aware that some people will try to point out that they're equally useless... just humor me and try to provide an answer, ok guys? Much appreciated!

8 answers to this question

Element:  Toxin, Heat or Cold
I find the abilities that come with these 3 to be more useful.
You can see them here:
Lich_Abilities.PNG?width=684&height=473

A radiation Lich can good too, if their weapon has good status chance and they proc all the time.  Nice crowd control.

Weapon:  I haven't looked to closely at the difference this makes, but the explosive weapons like Zarr, Bramma or Ogris are really effective.
One thing to note, I have a Lich with Shildeg and more often than not, she just doesn't use it.  She seems prioritizes abilities over melee combat.  So perhaps not a melee weapon.  

Don't forget fashion.  They can come with cool looking masks/helmets/syandanas and the ever important ephemeras.

That aside, you can't forget the glorious names of these things.  Some I've converted purely because seeing their name pop-up leaves me in stitches.

• Like 1

I admit my preferences are weird, but I convert based on Quirks and Ephemera.  Quirks because, well, they can be funny.  Ephemera because that's potentially one I can sell.  I haven't started engaging in human trafficking yet, but I have built my Crimson Branch just in case I decide to throw what's little left of my humanity out the window...

Honestly, I haven't noticed any real difference in efficacy.  I mean, it's pretty cool when they show up, but I never felt they made a significant difference...

• Like 1

Even if Kuva Liches were incredibly powerful, I would still say the most important aspect of a Kuva Lich is the lines it says when it joins you.  Mine says "Time to get hammered in your reproductive organs!" and I wouldn't trade the smile that puts on my face for any amount of destructive power.

• Like 3

If inly liches would suggest :

Element wise :

Toxin will have some of the best abilities (hallowed ground support is great and miasma debuff is great)  and the fact that damage is overall a good element is great too.

Electric is close second as it will stun enemies with its weapon and you can get molecular prime ocassionally.

And then radiation cause it's a decent enough proc type and radial disarm can be situationally useful.

Weapon wise : the same you would see most other players prefer to use as it doesn't need aiming or effort , (bramma , zarr , nukor, ogris) 

• Like 1