General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Lavos' Transmutation Probe does not transmute ammo in the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, only orbs

silienceprime

I've been playing Lavos pretty frequently since Heart of Deimos launched, and it wasn't until recently that I realized that his 3 is extremely buggy in open worlds, except for Cambion Drift.

It transmutes Health and Energy Orbs into Universal Orbs, and reduces cooldowns perfectly fine, but it does not transmute ammo of any type; at any distance; whether it's Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper or Heavy; cooperative or solo. This does not happen anywhere else; Sorties, Arbitrations, Steel Path, Star Chart, etc. Only the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis.

This isn't too bothersome, especially with the signature bonus on Cedo, but it's easily reproducible in either PoE or OV.

Cambion Drift works fine, which leads me to think that this is unintended/a bug, and that he should be allowed to transmute ammo in PoE and OV.

Edited by silienceprime
Clarity
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Deimos is still fine. I understand this is low on DE's list of priorities, but considering the main effect of his 3 is transmuting Health Orbs and Ammo into Universals, and only half of it is working, it'd be nice to see it fixed.

Sad to see such a fun frame be neglected. Last change he got was an arguable nerf.