Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfing weapons and warframes is doing nothing but hurting the game.

(XBOX)Harbinger XK5

Tell us how a recent nerf put "Melee in complete pieces. [...] on life support now. "

Because that sentence is hilarious as hell and already displays that you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Come with any actual argument if you want to be taken seriously. "Nerf bad because bad" isn't an argument.

The player damage curve and enemy ehp curve is all over the place. DE is stuck juggling multipliers. There are too many ways to multiply damage for free and slapping random DR, status immunity and damage attenuation seems to be DE's band-aid solution.

DE can't please everyone. DE doesn't just nerf weapons, but enemies too.

There are people that complained about the gentler armor scaling, or how sentients are too weak now because they were made status vulnerable in the recent update.

18 minutes ago, Verreater said:

Tell us how a recent nerf put "Melee in complete pieces. [...] on life support now. "

Because that sentence is hilarious as hell and already displays that you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Come with any actual argument if you want to be taken seriously. "Nerf bad because bad" isn't an argument.

I'll try to put in the potluck and see what i can do... in a year or so.
And no. Not because i don't have any. It is simply becaues i know your kind.
You don't care how good an argument is. You don't even listen to it, you flatout ignore it and can only be satisfied if the other side admits "defeat". 

You shown every sign of that and i am not in the mood for that kind of person.
The best argument in the world could be presented to you. If it doesn't match your opinion in the slightest, you don't agree or accept it. 
Therefore i won't waste my time with you.

3 hours ago, DealerOfAbsolutes said:

The player damage curve and enemy ehp curve is all over the place. DE is stuck juggling multipliers. There are too many ways to multiply damage for free and slapping random DR, status immunity and damage attenuation seems to be DE's band-aid solution.

DE can't please everyone. DE doesn't just nerf weapons, but enemies too.

There are people that complained about the gentler armor scaling, or how sentients are too weak now because they were made status vulnerable in the recent update.

You are so right.

I'm on the boat of "fix armor scaling" but it isn't so much about wanting it to be easier, it is about making it more uniform so the factions are less "grineer is ridiculously tanky and the others are made of paper"

Part of the wildly out of whack EHP thing is Grineer. The armor to damage reduction thing works okay in regular star chart but once it is applied to Steel Path they become disproportionately tanky. There needs to either be a damage reduction cap applied to enemies or the armor scaling of Steel Path need to go away. Heck, bump up health across the board and remove the armor boost so all factions are tankier if that's the goal/hope of Steel Path. But as it stands no one bothers modding for corpus/infested because grineer are the outliers.

rohrdgo5e7951.png

It is comical that DE still hasn't fixed Steel Path scaling so the factions are more uniform in their difficulty. 

EDIT: It should be noted that this graphic is not totally accurate. Current Steel Path gives +150% not +250% so the numbers are a little off. I use this graphic though to illustrate how quickly Grineer Scaling goes crazy compared to other factions.

+250% to Corpus = 250% more EHP

+250% to Grineer = as much as 1092% more EHP (if using heavy gunnies)

Archived