Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan and Alliance Profiles - Should they have Warlord or Owner contact info?

(XBOX)BURZYCKI

In an effort to continue the discussion about Clan and Alliance recruiting here is a post to see interest in having Clan and Alliance main contact person(s) added to the Clan and Alliance Profile pages?

Pluses and Minus please list up your thoughts.

At this time it (as far as I know) is basically impossible to see who runs a clan or an alliance from anywhere in the game other than trying to catch them in recruiting chat. BUt we need a way to confirm a person is actually in control of a clan or alliance to confirm legitimacy.

Thoughts?

2021-09-06_085006.jpg

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)BURZYCKI said:

In an effort to continue the discussion about Clan and Alliance recruiting here is a post to see interest in having Clan and Alliance main contact person(s) added to the Clan and Alliance Profile pages?

At this time it (as far as I know) is basically impossible to see who runs a clan or an alliance from anywhere in the game other than trying to catch them in recruiting chat. BUt we need a way to confirm a person is actually in control of a clan or alliance to confirm legitimacy.

Thoughts?

2021-09-06_085006.jpg

Whenever i see posts like this it reminds me when i was playing game called Fly For Fun
There was system of chat that normal was close to ppl you see and shout was like 2x further

And then there was cash shop item called full shout so if you used it on yourself everyone on the server would see your shout
And occasionally ppl without full shout asked ppl with full shout to say something for them

And from my all years in that game only 1 shout i remember exactly to this day

(SOMEGUY: Is there someone from guild "Pokemon" online? There is a guy standing next to me that actually wants to join you XD)

I think we should be able to have some means in game to search for clan by name and check its members tier ETC
Same way we search for mods /primed disappointment

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)BURZYCKI said:

Thoughts?

2021-09-06_085006.jpg

am i crazy or can you not go to your clan page, sort members by clan hierarchy, and find the founding warlord

Archived