Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why are the drop rates so bad?

(PSN)XMorphiX

2 minutes ago, (PSN)XMorphiX said:

ive done more then 20 radiant G6 six relics and yet the gara prime blueprint refuses to show up, i know it’s just rng, just very frustrating 

Because its f2P game Where main income is selling premium currency for which you trade

I have to imagine for every player that creates a topic after getting shafted by RNG, there's another player who managed to get everything they wanted on the first drop that we'll never hear from.

Makes me wonder if drop tables are really that bad  because we only hear of the negative experiences.

Just now, FatalPapercut said:

I have to imagine for every player that creates a topic after getting shafted by RNG, there's another player who managed to get everything they wanted on the first drop that we'll never hear from.

Makes me wonder if drop tables are really that bad  because we only hear of the negative experiences.

me. 18 rhino prime blueprints since the unvaulting out of 20 radiant relics LOL

2 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

If you're not doing radshares, you're asking for a bad time.

This^.

I've run 26 radiants solo (for reasons) and I've gotten only common and few uncommon... formas.

34 minutes ago, FatalPapercut said:

People that get it early enjoy new gear so they don't have time to post.

There are plenty of F2P games that sell only cosmetics and utility like inventory space for funding.  They don't have to make the grind for literally everything miserable, but this whole community will start screaming "F2P!  LEAVE MY PERFECT TINY INDIE DEV ALONE!" the very second someone tries to say that having 0.0066% drop rates in the game is awful.  Yes that's a real drop rate for an item in this game.

The fact that the grind keeps getting worse, and more drawn out and more tedious and more layered with multiple failure points for the RNG every step of the way until we end up with things like many of the RJ items is only proof that this community really needs to stop defending this behavior.  They're only going to get worse unless everyone starts calling them out on this garbage.

18 hours ago, (PSN)XMorphiX said:

ive done more then 20 radiant G6 six relics and yet the gara prime blueprint refuses to show up, i know it’s just rng, just very frustrating 

Well at least you don't come here with a marvelous idea to revamp the whole void fissures system or relic drop chances. You just need to share your pain and we feel you, bro.

Around this forum it seems every loser who have a bad day with rng suddenly became genius game developers and suggest that DE should overhaul an entire game system.

If you're on pc i would've give you gara prime bp for free just for being a gentleman. Sadly we're on different platforms so at least I'll just wish you the best of luck

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

There are plenty of F2P games that sell only cosmetics and utility like inventory space for funding.  They don't have to make the grind for literally everything miserable, but this whole community will start screaming "F2P!  LEAVE MY PERFECT TINY INDIE DEV ALONE!" the very second someone tries to say that having 0.0066% drop rates in the game is awful.  Yes that's a real drop rate for an item in this game.

The fact that the grind keeps getting worse, and more drawn out and more tedious and more layered with multiple failure points for the RNG every step of the way until we end up with things like many of the RJ items is only proof that this community really needs to stop defending this behavior.  They're only going to get worse unless everyone starts calling them out on this garbage.

What exactly would you be doing in Warframe if you got everything in one try?

2 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Get ready for similar threads tomorrow and the following week when people complain they have to farm a relic just to farm a part because they want Nidus Prime as soon as possible.

i can almost already see it:

title:
RELIC SYSTEM OVERHAUL AND GENERAL DROP CHANCE BUFF WHEN DE???

thread:
so yesterday i spent 9 hours trying to get nidus prime... blah blah blah necramechs need cupholders it will fix warframe.

but hey, at least OP is not one of these losers.

On 2021-09-06 at 2:17 PM, BahamutKaiser said:

Oh, I thought this was about something hard to get, did you check the price on Warframe Market? You could have sold what you got from those 20 relics to buy it outright. 

Yeah, the RNG tables are frustrating. Did some "back of the napkin" calculations when I was trying to get a particular mod. I figured it would take me 3 years of game play to have an even chance at getting the mod. Gave up and picked it up on trade chat.

2 hours ago, Lotus-123 said:

Yeah, the RNG tables are frustrating. Did some "back of the napkin" calculations when I was trying to get a particular mod. I figured it would take me 3 years of game play to have an even chance at getting the mod. Gave up and picked it up on trade chat.

Napkin failed you, it didn't take you 3 years to trade for it. Your picking up innocuous stuff constantly in WF, over time you can exchange what you have in excess for what you don't have. All of the hard farms are ones that aren't exchangeable. 

If you ran these fissures with pugs, you probably got something else that could be useful.

Don't stress it, if you're not in a hurry you can wait and farm it along with Nidus, Gara P is just a variant with slightly better stats and a better skin not even one of the top frames in terms of usability/usefulness.

Both Limbo and Khora are better defense frames and require less investment to fit a DPS meta.

Archived