Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

add range too beam weapons/ comparison UI improvements

HarveyJames

seems odd too have a weapon stat ommited especially when u have mods like sinister beam that increase weapon range yet there is no UI too indicate this change.

would also be nice if we had better weapon comparison UI available in the arsenal, comparing base stats without mods makes it kinda hard too get a power comparison, also a dps ratio would be nice so damage vs speeds choices for mods would be easier and comparisons easier too understand

4 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

Whats next? Autoplay feature? So you can just watch the game play itself?...

Discovering builds is part of the game...

The topic is about putting a Range Stat in the game for Beam Weapons, so I know when I put a +6 Mod on a beam weapon, I know exactly what that means.  I am in agreement with this person's legitimate issue, since DE can put a Melee Range Stat in the game, then why not for a beam weapon?  Your comments are inappropriate and not necessary.  Please take your Troll business elsewhere.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

I would also like this added. The only way to find the default range at the moment is to look up the weapon on the wiki... While the information is out there, it just seems like something that should be built into the weapon stats display in game.

It is especially important for the kitguns. As the parts do change the range quite drastically. I built a vermisplicer that only had an 8m range, and it was not fun to use because I didn't know the initial range on building it.

Archived