Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What "type" of warframe do you think (or hope) Caliban will be?

-Acquardio-

Now I know Caliban is half-sentient, half-warframe (coming with the New War). That's not what I mean by "type." I'm of course talking about how Caliban will be categorized as a tank/DPS/support frame. This is a bit of an  awkward topic simply because nothing has been revealed about his kit. However we do know 2 things. Caliban is a half- sentient half-warframe frame, and his passive is Adaptation that he can apparently share with his squad mates. Based off of his theme and passive, I speculate that Caliban will be a tank/debuffer frame who might have a little of utility if he is able to provide other buffs to his team. His passive by itself makes him tanky enough already, but I am convinced he can debuff simply because sentients in general are meant to "disable" warframes. However you could argue he could be a damage dealer because some sentients can do that disco attack, but Revenant already inherited that through his 4th Dance Macabre.

33 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

He's probably going to be a "Jack of all" frame. Partly because Sentients are supposed to be adaptable, and partly because modern frames are all designed to be self-sufficient; the era of team frames like Trinity is long gone

This is probably most likely to happen. All modern frames (except for yareli currently) have been able to fulfill more than one role.

Archived