Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyperion abilities/playstyle

Grognag

I saw him charge forwards, get covered in a sort of golden glow (like iron skin?) and then explode, ragdolling enemies back but it seemed to be too smooth together to be a player clicking three abilities in a row. Could this mean that Hyperion can support player combos out of a pool of abilities?

That would make it really versatile, depending on that pool of abilities.

Anyone with any more information on Hyperion?

2 hours ago, Grognag said:

I saw him charge forwards, get covered in a sort of golden glow (like iron skin?) and then explode, ragdolling enemies back but it seemed to be too smooth together to be a player clicking three abilities in a row. Could this mean that Hyperion can support player combos out of a pool of abilities?

Sounds like you are talking about Gauss first ability, Mach Rush

10 hours ago, Grognag said:

I don't know about Hyperion. But like any other replies, I think you just saw Gauss' Mach Rush.

As additional information, Mach Ruch augments the Mach Crash will vacuum enemies together when he crashed into the wall instead of enemies flying away. So you can group enemies together with this ability too.

11 hours ago, Grognag said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

I saw him charge forwards, get covered in a sort of slimy tentacles (like Larva ?) and then explode, ragdolling enemies back but it seemed to be too smooth together to be a player clicking three abilities in a row. Could this mean that Glooperion can support player combos out of a pool of abilities?

Anyone with any more information on Glooperion?

😋

Archived