Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major XB1 bug!

(XBOX)Heartlesss83

i have done several test trying to find the cause of this issue on xb1, After completion of a mission (any mission) the game freezes, but not in a visual way, a controller way. one is unable to leave the after mission screen, nor can you press start. no buttons work in fact. you simply have to just exit out of the game. I have uninstalled/re installed it, I have cleared out reserve data space, and even moved the whole application back and forth from my external to my internal storage devices to see if either would solve the issue. This particular issue has been on going since the latest up date.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Heart83Less said:

i have done several test trying to find the cause of this issue on xb1, After completion of a mission (any mission) the game freezes, but not in a visual way, a controller way. one is unable to leave the after mission screen, nor can you press start. no buttons work in fact. you simply have to just exit out of the game. I have uninstalled/re installed it, I have cleared out reserve data space, and even moved the whole application back and forth from my external to my internal storage devices to see if either would solve the issue. This particular issue has been on going since the latest up date.

I encounter the same bug occasionally, but like the previous person stated, you do NOT have to restart your game , clear your cache or move your data to a different drive; it is easily fixed if you just turn your controller off and back on. Either take the batteries out or just Long push the Xbox button and then select turn controller off, then push the Xbox button again and BOOM all fixed.  Yes it still needs to be fixed as it is terribly inconvenient to have to turn your controller on/off after a mission.  I haven't quite narrowed down what causes the glitch but will let you know if I determine the cause.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Yes I was Lucky enough to be in a party with (XBOX)sinamanthediva the when it happened to me. I don't know if I would have figured out to turn the controller off & back on. Although now I find myself having to do it a minimum of once an hour. I get forced in missions so much while I'm trying to deal with that bug especially the next sortie mission b4 I'm able to slip in to the proper frame for the occasion😋

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)MATFINK3 said:

Yes I was Lucky enough to be in a party with (XBOX)sinamanthediva the when it happened to me. I don't know if I would have figured out to turn the controller off & back on. Although now I find myself having to do it a minimum of once an hour. I get forced in missions so much while I'm trying to deal with that bug especially the next sortie mission b4 I'm able to slip in to the proper frame for the occasion😋

I think the glitch might be related to when other players in your squad are using a newer Xbox X and are the host; as the loading times are dramatically faster and like Matfink3 mentioned, sometimes too fast.  Sometimes I'm still loading from the previous mission and the countdown timer has already begun for the next one! Very frustrating indeed!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived