Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Electricity frame - Thernon

(XBOX)ONESH0TLEFT1825

Thernon is a electricity themed frame that also uses gadgets. Here's what he can do;

Passive: Gets 10 bonus energy from energy orbs

Ability 1 - Chain Shock: Fire a ball of electricity that moves slow and shocks enemies who get close to it.

Ability 2 - Electricity Whips: Summon 2 electrified whips that do high damage to enemies and sunders their armor. Hold to spin in front of you, blocking all incoming projectiles.

Ability 3 - Electrocutioner: Create an axe made out of electricity that is able to knock enemies back and chain electricity to nearby enemies. Works as an exalted melee weapon.

Ability 4 - Lightning Stream: Fire a steady flow of electricity from your hands, dealing massive damage, sundering armor, and chaining to nearby enemies.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)ONESH0TLEFT1825 said:

Thernon is a electricity themed frame that also uses gadgets. Here's what he can do;

Passive: Gets 10 bonus energy from energy orbs

Ability 1 - Chain Shock: Fire a ball of electricity that moves slow and shocks enemies who get close to it.

Ability 2 - Electricity Whips: Summon 2 electrified whips that do high damage to enemies and sunders their armor. Hold to spin in front of you, blocking all incoming projectiles.

Ability 3 - Electrocutioner: Create an axe made out of electricity that is able to knock enemies back and chain electricity to nearby enemies. Works as an exalted melee weapon.

Ability 4 - Lightning Stream: Fire a steady flow of electricity from your hands, dealing massive damage, sundering armor, and chaining to nearby enemies.

Saying electricity theme might lure in trolls who love dissing on concepts just cause. I was thinking more like Kinetic. 

For starters I picture it being a female considering we already have a male. Don’t want abilities being too similar to already existing ones. So I’m picturing more static/kinetic based. 

Passive: has a stronger grip on walls and floor. Allows for faster wall jumping and builds up kinetic energy. Could replenish her energy or it builds up a meter for her third/Fourth ability. Enemies who get near her suffer shock status.

First ability I could see remaining the same. But I also picture the ability being where she stores up electricity in a container that she throws and bursts, dealing electric damage to nearby enemies. 

Second ability, I picture being more like she slows bullets down which deals less damage. Any machinery that gets near her become disabled. And buffs up electric damage for her and her allies weapons. 

Third ability, I picture being more like she channels the kinetic/static electricity into the floor where she stands. Causing enemies who step in it to suffer shock damage and reduced accuracy. At much higher power strength enemies become completely paralyzed, leaving them at the mercy of others. 

I picture her fourth being more like she creates exalted whips that she uses to deal shock damage to enemies. Heavy attacks causes her to slam them both to send a sort of thunder strike forward. Holding melee swings will cause her to grab enemies with her whips and throw them forward, enemies hit by those who are thrown suffer static shock. 

To me, those would be more unique and could synergies more. But that’s just my opinion. 

Archived