The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for someone to make a Clan Emblem for me

(PSN)Miyako-Pandora

Hello to anyone reading this. 

Me an someone else have a clan named: Chaotic Pride

I am not someone who draws or even dabbles in anything art besides looking at any and admiring it. However I am looking for someone that would be willing to make us a Clan Emblem. We have had our clan for a couple months an still no such luck with an Emblem. However we are willing to pay for one if that is what it takes. 

Not entirely sure what the emblem would look like, however was just hoping someone with a VERY Creative mind would be willing to lend a fellow Tenno a helping hand and come up with one being very creative with also a transparent background. If ANYONE is willing to make us one, please comment below or message on Miyako-Pandora on Playstation!

Thanks again for reading through this :)

2 hours ago, (PSN)Miyako-Pandora said:

Hello to anyone reading this. 

Me an someone else have a clan named: Chaotic Pride

I am not someone who draws or even dabbles in anything art besides looking at any and admiring it. However I am looking for someone that would be willing to make us a Clan Emblem. We have had our clan for a couple months an still no such luck with an Emblem. However we are willing to pay for one if that is what it takes. 

Not entirely sure what the emblem would look like, however was just hoping someone with a VERY Creative mind would be willing to lend a fellow Tenno a helping hand and come up with one being very creative with also a transparent background. If ANYONE is willing to make us one, please comment below or message on Miyako-Pandora on Playstation!

Thanks again for reading through this :)

You should start by looking in google something like "clan emblem" or "fancy icon"
https://www.google.pl/search?q=clan+emblem&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwivpab3uuzyAhWS3KQKHdCbDB8Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=980

Find few you like and then ask someone to make something out of them

Archived