Jump to content

Next Update: What I'm Looking Forward to Most


Schwitzer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, (PSN)DidacoJack said:

Because to some people that something is not freaking small at all. 

It's an animation for the love of god. It makes people's complaining about it look like gigantic f***ing babies. Oh boo hoo a frame is doing a peace sign woop dee doo.

Next your gonna say "WaRfRaMe Is GrImDaRk" even though  it's not and people ignore all the non grimdark stuff we had for years for their double standards 

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

It's an animation for the love of god. It makes people's complaining about it look like gigantic f***ing babies. Oh boo hoo a frame is doing a peace sign woop dee doo.

Next your gonna say "WaRfRaMe Is GrImDaRk" even though  it's not and people ignore all the non grimdark stuff we had for years for their double standards 

If I may?

 

For me it's the specificity, and the fact that it doesn't jive with the established tone that something like 'Kawaii culture' apparently survived untouched in a world where Ninja get mixed up with arachnids, cowgirls use semi-auto's and fairy wings apparently protrude from the rear.

 

At this point I've stopped caring though. Perhaps the fact that she's such a pain to get that nobody uses her helped, or maybe I've just given up on holding Warframe to the standards it had been. Or I just realised I was telling people to get off my lawn when I'm not even old yet.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Gara Noble Animation™ has been doing something similar since 2017 but now it's time riot cause Yareli wears a skirt and socks

And don't forget all the dances, octavia blasting baby shark ,the plushies that people collect en mass etc. Warframe has been silly this whole time but now just cause a yareli is just on the nose people pull this grimdark bs out of their ass to reeee at thigh highs, even though banshee deluxe has those as well. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Yes, now is time for Prime cancer 

Friend of mine is so looking forward to it. Knowing that huge majority of people who main Nidus are annoying and how Nidus is designed is not helping things just next to Inaros level of boring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

It's an animation for the love of god. It makes people's complaining about it look like gigantic f***ing babies. Oh boo hoo a frame is doing a peace sign woop dee doo.

Next your gonna say "WaRfRaMe Is GrImDaRk" even though  it's not and people ignore all the non grimdark stuff we had for years for their double standards 

Wow, calm down. So much for talking about people complaining...

I'm not gonna say "Warframe is grimdark" because art direction went to literal dump a while ago due to all those thing that were already borderline (also who told you I'm ignoring that stuff?) and sorry to say, but Yareli (or better, her animations) surely landed the final blow.

What I wanted to say is that art direction is important to some people, and it's not trivial just because you don't care about it.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, (PSN)DidacoJack said:

What I wanted to say is that art direction is important to some people, and it's not trivial just because you don't care about it.

Yareli fits with warframe's art. She's not out of place cause of peoples trivial bias. Her design perfectly fits along with ivara prime with the frills they both have going on. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Yareli fits with warframe's art. She's not out of place cause of peoples trivial bias. Her design perfectly fits along with ivara prime with the frills they both have going on. 

Aesthetically she does fit, I even like her.

Her animations don't though, and it's not only a thing that you could ignore by choosing a different idle animation because her kawaii stuff is in her casting animations as well.

That's how the warframe behaves in the middle of the battle.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No more Water dancing Trash.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  NIDUS TIME!maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Coraxnias
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Always funny seeing people losing their minds over something that freaking small. 

Oh, please. If this is what you think 'losing your mind' looks like, you haven't lived. 

I simply don't like her. She's not my cup of tea. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

Friend of mine is so looking forward to it. Knowing that huge majority of people who main Nidus are annoying and how Nidus is designed is not helping things just next to Inaros level of boring.

Im will be using him while leveling, after that im throwing him back to inventory, but kinda i like Prime look

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Schwitzer said:

Oh, please. If this is what you think 'losing your mind' looks like, you haven't lived. 

I simply don't like her. She's not my cup of tea. 

Then why are you drawing attention to yourself about not seeing yareli on he loadscreen in a thread? Alot for a simple opinion 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Then why are you drawing attention to yourself about not seeing yareli on he loadscreen in a thread? Alot for a simple opinion 

Makes you wonder if this is some sort of forum, where people can express their opinions on the game

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...