Next Update: What I'm Looking Forward to Most

Schwitzer

I was about to make fun of OP hating Kawaii Yareli. But people freaking out over OP not liking Kawaii Yareli are just as equally cringe. lol.

I'm looking forward to my beloved Magnus the most. It has always been the sidearm I went back to. And Deluxe and Prime Accessory. Mainly for the Syandana, somehow I don't care much for the mech skin. It looks nice but I barely play with mech. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Always funny seeing people losing their minds over something that freaking small. 

To me ppl obsessed over clem and floofs is bloody irritating and now ppl are obsessed over the grineer in the new war gameplay but ppl have been killing them for years. frig clem and frig floofs.

2 hours ago, AhLiu338 said:

I was about to make fun of OP hating Kawaii Yareli. But people freaking out over OP not liking Kawaii Yareli are just as equally cringe. lol.

I think the more cringe part of this thread is people throwing around "kawaii culture" at everything yareli does. Like they watch an anime and all of a sudden they know what they're talking about.

Like apparently doing the peace sign is Kawaii culture?????? Peace sign more associated with the 1960s, hippies, anti war protest for Vietnam, but someone saw it in anime one time so that overrides all of that. 

Objectively Yareli's design is themed around water with the frills which was already set with ivara prime's jellyfish look. I barely see this "magical girl" aspect that DE said the got inspiration for in Yareli. 

I believe more in the sadistic thing that someone stated earlier in the thread cause she is drowning people on dry land which is a pretty mess up way to kill people.

• Like 2

On 2021-09-07 at 9:46 AM, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

It's an animation for the love of god. It makes people's complaining about it look like gigantic f***ing babies. Oh boo hoo a frame is doing a peace sign woop dee doo.

Next your gonna say "WaRfRaMe Is GrImDaRk" even though  it's not and people ignore all the non grimdark stuff we had for years for their double standards 

People, people... both of you suck.

Yeah it's petty to be upset about the loading screen. But it's unbelievably petty to be upset about them being upset, and start throwing insults and making demands about what someone else should or should not like.

• Like 4

I agree with OP, aside from that I'm looking forward to the Rev deluxe skin, ghoul saw and plague star overall.

I honestly have a big issue with the peace meaning of the V sign. On Gara the use atleast comes natural and brings thoughts more to the victory or rise up/resistance meaning of the V sign. Guess we need to "thank" lazy hippies and bubbly asian tweens for the peace meaning.