Necramech leveling

-Trendy-

Question

Where do I go.... seriously... I’m a returning player after a year of not really doing the content and I want to grind and level it for mastery both the widow and the other one. Bought both with plat.

15 answers to this question

The three most popular options are probably:

• Orphix in Railjack
  • Thermal Fractures on Orb Vallis
  • Isolation Vaults on Deimos

Personally, I leveled mine through Thermal Fractures.  Orphix and Iso Vaults felt too slow.

You can bring them to Plague Star, starting tomorrow, and level up while you grind that event, if you're interested.

When you finish an Isolation Vault bounty, do not extract. You will be surrounded by non-stop spawning spores of high level infested.

Press 4 and go HAM, that way your Necramech and its exalted weapon get to level up quickly this way. Do the Tier 3 vault (labeled as Vault 2 on the map just to make things confusing :p )

• Like 2

On Fortuna, the little Bases (who you need to defend) was like i do it. 2x XP Event and Booster, works great. 

Thermal Fractures is another good way. 

Bounty 2 gets hard realy fast and i loos to many times my Mech, so i end up with getting the Base. 

Rotate every Base until i was done, no stress. 

13 minutes ago, (PSN)eXe-mplar said:

On Fortuna, the little Bases (who you need to defend) was like i do it. 2x XP Event and Booster, works great. 

Thermal Fractures is another good way. 

Bounty 2 gets hard realy fast and i loos to many times my Mech, so i end up with getting the Base. 

Rotate every Base until i was done, no stress. 

I have also found the bases on fortuna to be a nice little defense for quick XP as well. 

I did a few when the coolant raknoids used to spawn by accident and ended up doing some factures as well. 

Edited by (XBOX)Big Roy 324

base captures on fortuna.  Other options might have more xp in very short bursts, but the longer set up times pretty much negate that.  base captures you can jump right in and keep it going, then shake aggro if you're getting overwhelmed, and get right back in again once you've recovered.

If you have the time, corpus endless railjack missions are the best.

How do you keep the mech alive? Necramech rage definitely helps. Bonewidow can just cast 1 to siphon health and 2 to block some dmg.

The voidrig requires mech repair to last longer.