Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Khora Deluxe Skin Idea (Khora with Indonesia Traditional Dress)

metamonia

Hi! Its me metamonia. 
I want to share about my khora deluxe skin  design, my favorite frame since the first day.
So my idea is to rework the original skin "Khora Miyabi Skin" with a new texture and clothing design. 

What does Indonesia Traditional Dress mean? 
Well.. i was born in Indonesia (Southeast Asia) and I proud of my culture especially Batik clothing.  Batik is a a method (originally used in Java) of producing colored designs on textiles by dyeing them, and having first applied wax to the parts to be left undyed. So, in my "Khora Concept", she use Batik dress with some crystal on her neck, shoulder, and crown. 
For the Khora's head, I combined Balinese Traditional hat with a small crown on it, and i made a new hair for Khora but still using "Khora Miyabi Face". 

Where is the kavat skin? 
I'm still trying to make the kavat or Venari skin for this skin bundle concept. So my concept is to make a Bulky Kavat with Sumatran Tiger or in Indonesia it called "Harimau Sumatera". Sumatran Tiger population was listed as Critically Endangered on the IUCN Red List in 2008, as it was estimated at 441 to 679 individuals, with no subpopulation larger than 50 individuals and a declining trend. Soo.. my idea is I want the tigress extinction is stop by people know their existence. 

Sorry, i know my English is not really good, but I hope the community understand. 
Thankyou
-metamonia

Khora skin concept :

Ll0OpLv.jpg

Batik
aBxbRT1.png

Balinese Traditional Dress
yfymm0K.png

Harimau Sumatera (Sumatran Tiger) : 
1200px-Sumatran_Tiger_Berlin_Tierpark.jp

Your written English is very good. Not a problem.

This is tasteful and pretty! I think the design elements you chose are clever, it is a good base for your artistic direction too. 😻 Keep up the good work!

About Vernari skin, I like your reason about the endangered Samatran Tigers. Modeling Vernari after them to raise awareness of this endangered species is a noble purpose. They are beautiful. I was going to suggest modeling Vernari after Barong, because they share artistic similarities. But your idea is good too.

Spoiler

Barong skin for Vernari

pXYsSEB.jpg

FW7UjVB.jpg

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

This is tasteful and pretty! I think the design elements you chose are clever, it is a good base for your artistic direction too. 😻 Keep up the good work!

About Vernari skin, I like your reason about the endangered Samatran Tigers. Modeling Vernari after them to raise awareness of this endangered species is a noble purpose. They are beautiful. I was going to suggest modeling Vernari after Barong, because they share artistic similarities. But your idea is good too.

Hide contents

Barong skin for Vernari

pXYsSEB.jpg

FW7UjVB.jpg

WAIT! THAT's A GREAT IDEA! What if..  the Barong isn't a skin (Fur pattern of the kavat), BUT it's a kavat armor! Can u imagine that  player can get 2 SKIN for their lovely kavat (one fur pattern for the tiger fur, and one is Barong armor)   so they still can use their own kavat fur pattern with a barong armor set so players can still use their own imagination and creativity for their "kavat fashion". Maybe it will looks like "Umbra Kavat Armor" for the cloth but with an extra decoration like barong mask and some body accessories.

Thanks anyway! Maybe i'll try to make the sketch soon!  
-meta

3 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Very interesting design. Would be cool of this was added. @. De, add this design to the game.

I know right? imagine if after this skin release into the game, some other countries artist also join to make their own culture for a skin. I bet the community will grow even stronger! and also we can learn other countries cultures too in game haha.  Like what I think is, with their own culture skin it will represent their nationality more and in my opinion it will gather more players to play Warframe because they proud that their cultures are exist in game.  

On 2021-09-08 at 4:21 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Reveal hidden contents

Barong skin for Vernari

pXYsSEB.jpg

FW7UjVB.jpg

A Barong Skin could also work for Valkyr, though DE already is making a Valkyr deluxe

• 3 months later...

Hi just sharing my roughly- called idea about khora skin, its like a dominatress/clown/queen/circus (probably like mirage) like concept

Head:

It was a jester cap or fool's cap combined with like a black veil with a small crown in the middle as also almost all prime and frames doesn't really show face so its covered in veil with a crown and flowers in top, with only revealing beyond the nose downward showing a lip with a smile like shape.

And also the fools cap looks like pigtails with stars accessory at the end

Body:

Her body is the same color on her facial area, her outfit is like a dominatrix mixed with elegant theme. on her neck is a choker with a diamond accessory.

like her dress having a metal only petticoat around her waist with diamonds on the ends.

Arms:

Her arms is like covered with armor from hands before the elbow with spikes and with chains hanging tipped with diamonds or it can be fur on it.

Shoulder:

Her shoulders also having dress sleeves but only like exterior or like metal shaped sleeves.

Legs:

Wearing a ripped like long boots with panty stockings and wearing heals revealing the front foot with sharp nails.

Auxilliary :

It can be either like that on the drawing or like a small black folded cherub wings.

Whip:

Its like a typical with but its is themed with the some of the 4 card color or shape being diamond,spade and etc.

Venari:

I think it would be cool if it would be a mix of spinx cat and meicoon with motif of egyptian cats.

It would really be cool if something like that become a skin of khora. Its just a suggestion and its not perfect.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A6rnmbWJ2xzTnrVkMpUV6PI3HYDK4Sk2/view?usp=drivesdk

Ps. It would be a great thing if someone can model it. I ain't great at those stuff,just sharing my thoughts

Archived