Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Nightwave completion

(PSN)RB3-Reloaded

I am having this same problem.  The past two days it counts it when I complete it, but at reset they are back and the 3 sortie nightwave has zero progress.  I played in a group and was never the host and am playing on the PS4.

EDIT:  And to add, I did get the rewards from completing the sorties.  Two days ago I got an ayatan sculpture, and yesterday I got endo.  The sortie two days, I did the first mission with one group, and the last two with another (had connections problems).  The sortie yesterday, I completed all three missions with the same group.

On 2021-09-08 at 9:08 PM, (PSN)Lintarius said:

I am having this same problem.  The past two days it counts it when I complete it, but at reset they are back and the 3 sortie nightwave has zero progress.  I played in a group and was never the host and am playing on the PS4.

EDIT:  And to add, I did get the rewards from completing the sorties.  Two days ago I got an ayatan sculpture, and yesterday I got endo.  The sortie two days, I did the first mission with one group, and the last two with another (had connections problems).  The sortie yesterday, I completed all three missions with the same group.

Okay I think it should’ve been fixed by now as I’ve just got it completed this morning I hope you have. Yours fixed too further I experienced the exact same thing as I also got my rewards from it a Zaw riven mod and Ayatan sculptor

Archived