Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth consumed warframes used as reskins for existing warframes.

NotGustavoM

All warframes already have the same exact height at their necks and the same rigging, so it'd be feasible technically. But we've been asking for simple toggles of particular additive clothing parts like Mesa's cowboy chaps, which would be just as simple, if not even easier to pull of, and got nothing out of it.

It's a very nice idea that will most likely never see the light of day.

I'd prefer not, so that frames can keep their personal identity. It's the same reason I don't like 100% customizable characters in other games, because it makes it much harder to have a unifying symbol for them in the community. But ultimately I wouldn't care either way if they did something like this.

Sorry but I have to vote no.

It would just be annoying to go into a mission and go "Is that Saryn really a Saryn?  Or is it a Limbo that just happens to look like a Saryn?"
Then that leads to lots of toxicity of frame abilities and what the frame "should be doing" only to find out "Oh that's not the frame that does what we thought...."

In the end it just makes things too confusing and games are generally better if you can tell at a quick glance "Ok that is character A I can expect it to do X, Y and Z...."

Archived