Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

specter weapons? wich you think is better?

BloodKitten

I've used a LOT of weapons during my runs as Nekros, always was handy having a Nidus "Golem" with me, here are some of my favourites. 

Acceltra is pretty decent, specters hit often with it and they do quite a bit of damage, not the best but decent enough. 

Torid. big chunky infested toxin lobber. Specters fire them pretty decently, they stick to targets, proc toxin fairly decent but the real upside of it is that long lasting toxin cloud it leaves behind, procs toxin quite consistently and at higher levels it really hurts. 

Cedo is a good choice is you're able to spit out status effects, they pretty much use that shotgun like a sniper and the damage is solid.

Buboncio is supposedly good, toxin procs and slashes procs, I've not seen it in action myself but apparently it's good! 

21 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

right now i have a specter with the probosis bow, but i hear trumna or Basmu might be better since damage scale + heat procs are good?

what would you say is the best weapon on a specter for steel path?

Since specters only use the semi-firing mode, and doesn't use the alt fire on weapons, you don't want to go too crazy on builds.

Zarr/Kuva Zarr & Kuva Bramma can clear the area with straight-up damage. Check overframe for builds.

Secondary should be a thud gun, like a lex or Brakk/Kuva Brakk.

Specters can channel, so a sword & board melee is ideal.  Such as S&A prime.

i'm not using specters much but with wukong's clone and on call crew i go with aoe weapons, kuva zarr or bramma has to be the best so far in my experience (on call crew can't equip bows tho) or a kuva nukor with bright color energy so i can see where the enemies are coming from.

anything that can target multiple enemies works.

I used to use Exergis before DE Gutted it... as for Melee, The Sancti Magistar. can she kill anything it ? i dont know, but when enemies close in on her, she doesn't get knocked down and isnt affected by any status effects sooooo, thats pretty damn good :) !!!

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

One of my favorites weapons, but it seems like an odd choice for a specter.  Heat procs are nice, but I'd be curious to know why it would be recommended over something like Ignis, Trumna, or Ogris.

That's not the point on giving Basmu on specters, it's the "reload" time.... 0

Archived