Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLAGUE STAR 2021: September 8 at 2 p.m ET - Sept 30 at 2 p.m ET. All Platforms.

[DE]Rebecca

This is not the first and not the second time we run with an issue when a update come out, i REALLY love this game but this kind of thing is such a bucket of cold water in the head dude... sorry if it seems like im flaming over something small but this really punched me in the stomach, been waiting for almost a year to get the keewar and h*ll yeah, I'm sad.

3rd hemocyte suddenly despawned. It spawned, started walking outside the boil and - poof! - it's gone. I used Wukong's Cloud Walker at that time, maybe that caused this issue, not sure. Was on 4 infested catalyst + 4 eidolon phylaxis. Infested were spawning just fine. Retried 2 times, once with 3 ic + 2 ep, once without anything additional, bug didn't reappear. Strange stuff.

30 minutes ago, staticall said:

3rd hemocyte suddenly despawned. It spawned, started walking outside the boil and - poof! - it's gone. I used Wukong's Cloud Walker at that time, maybe that caused this issue, not sure. Was on 4 infested catalyst + 4 eidolon phylaxis. Infested were spawning just fine. Retried 2 times, once with 3 ic + 2 ep, once without anything additional, bug didn't reappear. Strange stuff.

we had this same issue and found him toward the exit near a body of water. 

Just want to say that the Xbox version of the game isn't working and the mobile companion isn't loading either. 

With the Xbox version it just says "connecting" when sitting on the launch screen and originally when I tried to download the update it got stuck on 53% in game and it's still been having these issues since the update dropped.

I have tried reinstalling both the game and the companion app as well as hard resetting my console and neither of them work so another fix may be needed for this.

2 hours ago, (NSW)ShyGuyy said:

I've been having trouble being able to stay in a group. I always get kicked off as soon as they start a mission and I have to join in their session just to play with them. 

Check your port and maybe increase or decrease your allowable ping. I had that problem when I had bad (ATT) internet. 

3 hours ago, Jakkrit-Jak said:

Please make the Revenant collection button more different. I made a mistake.
I did purchese on the second one without checking on the first one because I thought it's the same one or something. Then, I check on the first one again, It have the Nikana skin too and it's bundle only too. Should I have to buy another 195 platinum just for the Nikana skin?????

Hflb66a.jpg

While I do lay some of the responsibility with you, it was an honest mistake. I suggest you go to http://support.warframe.com/ and click Submit a Request. In your message to DE Support, tell them you made a mistake and ask them to fix it for you. Because of the big update delivered today, it could take some time for the staff to reply to you.

I think it is worth trying to submit a support ticket. Hope that helps!

Archived