Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLAGUE STAR 2021: September 8 at 2 p.m ET - Sept 30 at 2 p.m ET. All Platforms.

[DE]Rebecca

Game has it flaws but what in life doesn't. This game is still an incredibly wonderful experience! I Love the hard work you guys put into the game, keep it up! You guys make life so much more enjoyable, which is something so important as we all know what boredom and depression can do to us.

Each of you at DE are truly special, you are the gems of this world, appreciate you all more than you'll ever know. Thank you so much for all that you do! 🖤🤎💙🖤💙🤎🖤

Please make the Revenant collection button more different. I made a mistake.
I did purchese on the second one without checking on the first one because I thought it's the same one or something. Then, I check on the first one again, It have the Nikana skin too and it's bundle only too. Should I have to buy another 195 platinum just for the Nikana skin?????

Hflb66a.jpg

19 minutes ago, Jakkrit-Jak said:

Please make the Revenant collection button more different. I made a mistake.
I did purchese on the second one without checking on the first one because I thought it's the same one or something. Then, I check on the first one again, It have the Nikana skin too and it's bundle only too. Should I have to buy another 195 platinum just for the Nikana skin?????

Hflb66a.jpg

Yup pretty much because one is a collection and one is a skin. Just a human error, you didn't check before hand. If you want to buy the bundle just for a skin gotta pay the price always been that way. 

Archived