Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.7: Nidus Prime & Plague Star

[DE]Rebecca

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Corrupted Holokey Changes: 

• In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete!

Excellent decision, albeit a little late. What about a retroactive compensation for those that already farmed all the Tenet weapons from the Sisters ?

I'd surely like to get my 32 Corrupted Holokeys...

Corrupted Holokey drop amounts have been increased in Void Storms! Void Storms in the Veil Proxima will now drop 10 (vs 6) to make the hardest content the most rewarding. The rest have all had their amounts increased by 1.

So... it's not actually fixed, is it.

To restate what thirty pages of completely ignored posts in the holokey thread were saying, it was never the drop quantity.

It's the drop chance that's a problem. Namely that there is a chance in the first place.

Just change it so that it's a guaranteed amount that happens independent of any other mission rewards. 1 holokey for lith, 2 for meso, 3 for neo and 4 for axi. That's the same income as now, but without the pointless dice rolling and dilution of drop tables. Maybe a little higher, but just turn the prices up to 45 per weapon to compensate.

Done. That's it. That's all you needed to do in order to address the issue.

Made a few changes to the Helminth 15th Metamorphosis “Golden Instinct” Void Spark:

• Doubled the Void Sparks lifespan

• Increased the Void Sparks visibility

• Increased start time of Golden Instinct

This is also notably less than helpful. Nothing here about letting sparks find tunes or data log fragments in open worlds. I've not even attempted to go digging through that haystack for the tiny little needle left there. Nothing about the range limitations of the ability and nothing about being subject to the whims of the game's defective pathfinding.

Seeing as how this would mean taking out one of my abilities and replacing it with something that has exactly zero usage in combat, it had better be good.

This isn't. It's not worth a slot. It's not even worth me spending a single nanospore towards unlocking it.

43 minutes ago, nogi187 said:

Excellent decision, albeit a little late. What about a retroactive compensation for those that already farmed all the Tenet weapons from the Sisters ?

I'd surely like to get my 32 Corrupted Holokeys...

I've been trying for a very long time now and still don't have enough Holokeys to get even the first one, I know the holokeys are real I do have some of them, with RNG the way it is, I'll get there one day I hope.

vWAjP.gif

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are introducing a foundational change to her movement: Merulina Dashing (tap Roll/Dash)! This can be executed in any direction and is effectively a new way to close gaps (or quickly retreat!) and alter the direction of Yareli aboard Merulina! This also enhances the way you can traverse vertically with responsive directional input while in the air. We’ve made a handy .gif to demonstrate just what we mean: 

Behold in .gif form:
https://gfycat.com/impeccablenecessaryblacknorwegianelkhound

What you see in this .gif is a vertical traversal that’s currently tough to do with Yareli. However,  with the forward dash the momentum movement now allows for directional maneuvering. 

Then, we see Yareli Dash both Forward AND Back in the .gif, showing how you can certainly take advantage of this new movement tool!

Any chance those features could be extended to K-Drives in open worlds?

It could be very useful in some terrains to build back momentum rather than jump "in place" to get over an obstacle.

22 hours ago, kulow said:

Thank you, for taking away more and more possible good ways to make use of this weapon, beside all its flaws and boken "arm-canons" in general.
Can we get at least some riven changes ? Can't imagine it being one of top10 used weapons anymore.. not after all the downgrade, you did to it.. and mentioned broken arm canons in general

I can see how this might add to frustration. For me it was the stagger... When self-damage was still a thing, I used Shedu and Tombfinger waaay more. They were amazing.

43 minutes ago, Silescere said:

I can see how this might add to frustration. For me it was the stagger... When self-damage was still a thing, I used Shedu and Tombfinger waaay more. They were amazing.

Shedu had a lot of very nice features when it was released and has easily become my favourite primary. To see, that the team is still altering stuff about it but no one seems to care about the broken status of arm canons in general just feels very bad, I have to admit.. it is still a nice primary, but shouldn't be called armcanon for that matter.

One feature, that made it somewhat special to me, is the pulse, when you empty your mag. Because it's just convenient in many situations.

Recently I got a nice riven for it after almost 400 rolls, so I've decided to maybe try something different and noticed, that I could get 100,9% crit chance, when using Critical Delay in it. But on the other hand it's firerate dropped so hard, that after firing a shot the mag got refilled instantly again and you never could empty your mag to pop the pulse.

So I had to choose and decided to go for both options depending on the situation.

This new change feels somewhat like a buff to me, because I can have the pulse and reach beyond 100% crit. But I guess for many other people just the cheesy fact of infinite ammo mattered, for science and fun ofcourse ;)

On 2021-09-08 at 12:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • We’ve changed the underlying code of our UI for future proofing, but you shouldn't notice anything just yet. If you come across anything janky please let us know!

After 30.7.2, the text in my arsenal looks slightly different. I can't pin down what it is (maybe taller/thinner?) but it's enough to notice something different. My ESC menu options also seem smaller. None of my UI settings have been changed--I checked. 

Rank 5 sacrifice for the Perrin Sequence still requires Atlas Prime Chassis, I'm not sure this is intentional

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Atlas Prime Systems with Titania Prime Helmet.

• Replaced Cephalon Suda Sacrifice of Atlas Prime Chassis with Inaros Prime Chassis.

more consistency is good as far as corrupted holokeys are concerned. But its still frustrating that they have a diluted drop table to drop from, and no script to give them to players that have run several sisters already has ever been run. Once again, it pays to wait 3+ months after new content drops because first come first screwed.

The holokeys are still so brutal to get.. 6 r-9 skirmish in a row with 0 holokey drops. There needs to be a mission where u guarentee to get them. sister liches take 30 mins to get your weapon, but for the tenet melee, it takes weeks.. It's ridiculous 

On 2021-09-09 at 2:36 AM, 0Babayega0 said:

Can we expect them to put Karnolyth Necramech Skin for sales? (for plat)

Nope. Never happened for prime accessories before. I doubt DE's ever going to. Just gotta accept it and live with it.

I hate it too. I wish they would at least offer a 10-20$ barebones option to get the accessories by themselves without the boosters that are clearly only there to justify the ridiculously high price.

21 hours ago, Robbery525 said:

more consistency is good as far as corrupted holokeys are concerned. But its still frustrating that they have a diluted drop table to drop from, and no script to give them to players that have run several sisters already has ever been run. Once again, it pays to wait 3+ months after new content drops because first come first screwed.

The annoying thing about that though is DE will make stuff like this even harder to get just as often, and so the reverse is also true. Sometimes being early pays off BIG TIME

I have a friend that has something like 70 umbra forma because he went and grinded them out while it was possible to do that. While I didn't bother because that's when the anomalies were on an infuriating timer. Now I'm kicking myself with my 8 umbra forma that I refuse to put on anything because god knows when DE's going to ruin my next favorite frame with an unwarrented nerf.

On 2021-09-08 at 6:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

EVENT REWARDS

- Earn exciting Rewards in a variety of ways in this Operation:

I'm seeing a lot of Revenant Chassis Blueprints. For someone once claiming they wouldn't dilute droptables, you guys sure are doing just that. Why is a blueprint, useful twice only and already available in normal bounties, shoved into an event loot table?

42 minutes ago, Flawless.Casual37 said:

What is the point of making the hemocyte immune to loot boosting abilities like desecrate, pilfering strangle dome, etc? 
DE do you hate when people farm hunter set mods really efficiently? You must do because why else did you put this nerf in the game.

Yupppers.

Ironically, it's not just HM. It's pretty much anything decent across the full drop spectrum. Any efficient farming methods for stuff ( SE, VE, HK, Mods, etc) has slowly been taken away from the players. TBH, the reasons for this has been... Well, let's just say colorfully interesting at best.

On 2021-09-21 at 9:15 AM, Old_Fogie said:

Yupppers.

Ironically, it's not just HM. It's pretty much anything decent across the full drop spectrum. Any efficient farming methods for stuff ( SE, VE, HK, Mods, etc) has slowly been taken away from the players. TBH, the reasons for this has been... Well, let's just say colorfully interesting at best.

Yepp .. DE certainly cant allow us to actually farm the good stuff with any kind of efficiency .. to them thats a no no .. but I can get 5 million rubedo no problems and everyone know how much we need rubedo, right.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived