PSN Update 30.7: Nidus Prime & Plague Star

On 2021-09-09 at 2:01 AM, (PSN)xMC-FEAR-ME-SONx said:

I can not get off the first stage of the bounty for plague star 😭 I have done it 6 times ranked up with Nakak and talked to Konzu multiple times but it stays on stage 1 😫😭

I think it is just that one Bounty. Over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. DE are too lazy for anything else. They drag this mission out by making the mixer time slow and the drone going half the map to get to the boil. Honestly, how these people are in game design is beyond me. It's a game of annoyances rather than skill (Take knockdown, stagger, etc) in a game based mostly on terrible drop chances RNG. Then, when they do add effort based such as this, it is dragged out in awful ways, to have to do too many times to get anything anyway

• Like 1

On 2021-09-09 at 4:49 PM, (PSN)LordHelix01 said:

I still haven't got the Mirage Oneiro animations despite buying the skin when she was released on console.

Good luck. I got a free trail for Amazon Prime, when I did I decided to see what WF with Prime gaming. I accepted the Loki Verv Skin and more which was apparently available to me, to never receive. I looked yesterday when Darvo sent his latest message, and it has now gone back to saying "claim" EVEN THOUGH I HAVE. This has been months

I don't know if this is a new or old issue, but noticed since this last update that I often don't leave the squad chat even after leaving the squad post-mission. So when I join a new squad, suddenly I've seven other people's in there and I've to relog to clear the issue.

The hemocyte fight has gone to sh.. the flap mouth doesn’t open half the time and if I try to go to another head it will just spin in place until it is back to the flap mouth, no matter how much I move around or dodge I still get hit by its attack, the blade one will still do a ground slam and it’s weak points can and will disappear into a rock or hill for the most part, and not sure if it was made like this but the voidrig’s arquebex can’t hit it and does no damage (or very very little)….and with that I’m probably NOT playing plague star again because NOTHING got fixed. Thank you so much. Oh, and you can’t reply if you try to go through the game so I had to make this on my phone. Again, thank you so very and much bless your heart’s.

• Like 1