Buying Prime Access on PC for Xbox Acc?

(XBOX)FunkyZamsquamch

Question

Simple question that I want to know before attempting to purchase prime access. 

If I am on PC, is there a way to purchase prime access for my Xbox account without being on my console? I'd like to buy it if I can so when I start playing again when cross save is out I can have it. (Currently don't have my console, so it's hard to login through xbox to do so..)

When I go about trying to buy it on my computer it does take me to the Microsoft store in my browser and I am logged into my Xbox account, but I am unsure It'll give it to me if I try to buy it that way. Has anyone attempted this before? Or know anyone who has done it before? 

5 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)KsR v FoX said:

Try the Xbox app on you're pc connected to your Xbox account. 

The Xbox app doesn't have warframe on there. The only way I can see to get it is through the microsoft store on my browser, but I am not sure it will work if I buy it that way.. I'm looking for a guinea pig or someone that has done it before lol. I am sure not very many people have had to do this or even cared to try. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)FunkyZamsquamch said:

Simple question that I want to know before attempting to purchase prime access. 

If I am on PC, is there a way to purchase prime access for my Xbox account without being on my console? I'd like to buy it if I can so when I start playing again when cross save is out I can have it. (Currently don't have my console, so it's hard to login through xbox to do so..)

When I go about trying to buy it on my computer it does take me to the Microsoft store in my browser and I am logged into my Xbox account, but I am unsure It'll give it to me if I try to buy it that way. Has anyone attempted this before? Or know anyone who has done it before? 

Cross-save would mean it doesn't matter what you buy it on- it all gets stored together. So, purchasing on PC then uploading that save to your Xbox when you can replace it; still gives you the Prime Access

• Like 1

23 hours ago, (XBOX)FunkyZamsquamch said:

The Xbox app doesn't have warframe on there. The only way I can see to get it is through the microsoft store on my browser, but I am not sure it will work if I buy it that way.. I'm looking for a guinea pig or someone that has done it before lol. I am sure not very many people have had to do this or even cared to try. 

I would think after selecting Xbox content from the Microsoft store that all purchases will be solely for the Xbox account assuming you are using the same account on your PC as your XB1.  AFAIK there isn't a way to by something in the MS store for Warframe and have it on your PC account. 

• Like 1