Where to get Nidus relics? (Maybe I'm just blind)

Flannoit

Question

Extremely happy that Nidus Prime is finally here, but now I have a problem - I have no idea where on earth his relics drop from. The wiki isn't exactly giving me an answer, and I can't seem to find any info on the forums. Any help, please? i need my nasty boy

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

Extremely happy that Nidus Prime is finally here, but now I have a problem - I have no idea where on earth his relics drop from. The wiki isn't exactly giving me an answer, and I can't seem to find any info on the forums. Any help, please? i need my nasty boy

They drop from the Hemocyte in Plague Star according to the pc patch notes, but they also have another permanent spot in game as well... and can be acquired from relic packs as normal. Btw, thinking in advance to prevent people from farming the relics too fast, they have nerfed drops from Hemocyte so it is no longer affected by loot abilities like Pilfering Swarm. 

I am trying to control + f and see if it says where the regular drop for Nidus Prime relics is. 

Edit: Looks like it is up on the wiki now for the most part: 

Acquisition

Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics  |  (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics  |  (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic

Nidus Prime's Relic Drops

Chassis Blueprint Systems Blueprint Blueprint Neuroptics Blueprint

Lith N7 Rare Meso B5 Common Axi A14 Uncommon Neo N16 Rare

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nidus/Prime

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

In your orbiter or from your menu go to the void relic kiosk. Then you go to the search window and type in "nidu" or "nid" or "nidus".

Good advice. I was about to edit, to say this is probably how the people who edit the wiki got the info. DE doesn't need to tell us anymore because we can just search in the relic menu. I keep forgetting stuff like this as it was added while I was on hiatus. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Good advice. I was about to edit, to say this is probably how the people who edit the wiki got the info. DE doesn't need to tell us anymore because we can just search in the relic menu. I keep forgetting stuff like this as it was added while I was on hiatus. 

wiki gets its info from the official drop tables